• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Thanks! What are the spec? I saw a lot of gaskets with different height

No problem, just check on Ebay, i got mine from the watchsmith that worked on this watch, so i'm not sure about the height, but any watchsmith that can work on a daytona will surely be able to find the correct one, go to ebay and search: " daytona crystal gasket"

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
Just wanted to share my accepted QC:

1009-5.jpg

Can't wait to see it in the metal.

The 5 line paragraph at 12 doesn't seem as bad as on the white one.

Last edited:

Luvwatch

21/8/14
Exactly! I will order for its spare parts as well.

Great news mate. Any idea when will it be available?
Hope they thinned the case back and with the same 4130 clone the noob uses, it would be just the right one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zenth

Known Member
12/9/20
Great news mate. Any idea when will it be available?
Hope they thinned the case back and with the same 4130 clone the noob uses, it would be just the right one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After this any update will post here
Cheers mate!

Reactions: Luvwatch

Markaplan

9/10/20
Hard to tell if you don`t have them side by side. I once had a Daytona with a CF bezel and my impression is that the CF still is a little bit better. To find out I have ordered a CF bezel today, will post comparison pictures when I get it (in a few weeks).

Hello.

Where did you buy the CF bezel from?

Thank you

srhoque

28/11/18
Just incase he can find it ,Who know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try these folks, they might get you one since they deal with gen parts.

Bananasplit, rolex001, interaktiv

isoltech

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/8/20
EU
I've just received a Noob v4 white dial. The overall quality of the watch is really impressive. While I do not have a gen daytona to compare the feeling of it, I own other gen rolex, and the oyster bracelet and clasp of the Noob v4, for example, have the same gen feeling. Also the quality and finishing of the case is extremely close to gen, if not undistinguishable.

There is only a major underwhelming aspect of this release, as highlighted also in previous posts: the font used on the dial is way too thick. From the pictures it is not too noticeable, but when you see it live, the dial is just far off and an immediate tell

Reactions: greenbeans

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
And what are those smudges on the subdials? Those are not reflections.. Some of them, sure, but not all of them.