• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

ettorefranco

23/4/20
caput mundi
Hi everyone, here is my QC.
The alignment of the bezel seems to me to be correct, the Daytona writing is not so orange, even the SEL seems ok to me, but I cannot understand if those streaks in the subdials are an effect of the light with which the pic was taken or a defect .
I'm not an expert, can you see anything else? I would like your opinion. Thanks!

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
First of all thanks for your reply! I meant those lighter streaks inside the black circles, but looking at the pic of #Bullflo3 on page 53, I believe it's a lighting effect.

Oh i got you now :)

To be honest, that does not look like lighting. Maybe you could get your TD to do another shot with different light

Reactions: ettorefranco

mistermagoo

9/8/17
First of all thanks for your reply! I meant those lighter streaks inside the black circles, but looking at the pic of #Bullflo3 on page 53, I believe it's a lighting effect.

It looks like a smudge on the subdials. Explain your concern to your TD and ask for photo's in a different light.

ettorefranco

23/4/20
caput mundi
Oh i got you now :)

To be honest, that does not look like lighting. Maybe you could get your TD to do another shot with different light

It looks like a smudge on the subdials. Explain your concern to your TD and ask for photo's in a different light.

If you take a look at this photo posted here by Bullflo3 the day before yesterday, if you try to zoom in, you will see the same streaks and much more pronounced. Bullflo3 said they are "100% office light reflection".

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Yeah bold as hell...i hope mine will not be like that..i ordered v4 dial only

Reactions: kavorca1

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Seriously if that's your concerned about the "crispness" of the writing...avoid people walking around with a loupe. the dials on the v4 are fine. But if you want a nicer Print then yes get an arf dial.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Seriously if that's your concerned about the "crispness" of the writing...avoid people walking around with a loupe. the dials on the v4 are fine. But if you want a nicer Print then yes get an arf dial.

You don’t need a loupe, The Panda dial in Noob v4 (based on the QC pics i have seen so far) are pathetic, here are 2 ARF v2 dials, you can decide for yourself. There is no way you can even appreciate Noob once you have see the ARF dials even with the so called “thinner” sub-dials.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
One more... that’s what is perfect print crispness...

I'm not gonna win any arguement of which Print is best. I know the arf Print is nicer but the noob dial (while on the wrist) is fine. I have a v3 and i just ordered the v4 dial because the subdials are better. Arf dials are hard to come by unless you buy the whole watch and hope you get the right subdials.

Plucks

6/2/17
0a6f4d11fca53904dbe89f4ea7100c21.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: stufuse