• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

Warfighter2020

Horology Curious
2/10/20
Thank you for this very informative thread! Currently I thought I had the version 3, but as it turns out I have the version 4. Will post pictures as soon as I figure out how to reduce my picture size. Thanks again everyone!!!

Warfighter2020

Horology Curious
2/10/20

Thank you for this very informative thread! Currently I thought I had the version 3, but as it turns out I have the version 4. Will post pictures as soon as I figure out how to reduce my picture size. Thanks again everyone!!!

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13

That's a V2.2

Reactions: stufuse

Luvwatch

21/8/14
Kinda cool! Please kindly update to me once if you already test with Daytona N V.4 bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will do mate.
First I have to buy it and do a little research of the mods needed in the watch.
For what I’ve read the way to go is:
Noob V4
ARF for dial and clasp
Maybe a crystal and mainspring replacement with a full service and waterproofing

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Will do mate.
First I have to buy it and do a little research of the mods needed in the watch.
For what I’ve read the way to go is:
Noob V4
ARF for dial and clasp
Maybe a crystal and mainspring replacement with a full service and waterproofing

I would skip the Gen crystal. You wont be able to tell a difference. Just replace the crystal gasket with a gen or gen spec, and you will get rid of that horrible white gasket from noob

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Possibly, there was a lot of confusion at that time, but if I remember correctly the subdials on the v2 were so big they were practically touching the indices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well everything sub dial related from noob has been a bloody mess :) (Except the 2.2, that was the noob unicorn :))

Luvwatch

21/8/14
I would skip the Gen crystal. You wont be able to tell a difference. Just replace the crystal gasket with a gen or gen spec, and you will get rid of that horrible white gasket from noob

Thanks for the tip.
Where can I get the gasket?

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
You're making it sound like it's someone's job or duty to do it..There's plenty of information in this thread alone and I'm pretty sure you can read. Or why don't you just ask the person who sold you the watch?

Hint - this watch has been around a while..
​​​

Last edited:
Reactions: kavorca1 and Fervid

Warfighter2020

Horology Curious
2/10/20
Sorry to sound like that. Don’t mean to be rude or anything. Just asking for confirmation from your expertise in the matter. Thanks!

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
Sorry to sound like that. Don’t mean to be rude or anything. Just asking for confirmation from your expertise in the matter. Thanks!

OK, no problem. It sounded like it, but it's hard to tell when you don't have the person in front of you.

I got another set of QCs. I think that the upper left part of SEL has a gap. But the thing that worries me is the CP hole. It doesn't look like it's V4 at all, the hole seems too wide. Or isn't it?