• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Wow. It looks absolutely amazing. I personally don't see any difference.

Yeah it all deppends from QC to QC ... but anyway the latest CFs are amazing and you cant miss with it

for the dial Therion666 thanks bro, all v4 white dials are best IMO if it has lower daytona text, i like v4 dial,only flaw to me is that O i n rolex but on wrist it is invisible,i can confirm that

Reactions: Therion666

JordanEleven

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/5/20
Soon I will be the owner of this much desired jewel.
6d37a0e55e2ca415c21ad663643c5f72.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

XQ2406

Looking Around
5/12/20
Been reading for a wilde now, Some of the sites i visited to buy a noob V4 seem to be a scam. Sorry for asking, might have missed it but; Where do i buy te best Panda Noob??

Thanks!

stevier88

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/12/19
U.K
Been reading for a wilde now, Some of the sites i visited to buy a noob V4 seem to be a scam. Sorry for asking, might have missed it but; Where do i buy te best Panda Noob??

Thanks!

Dafuq you been reading? Clearly nothing on the forum unless you would be able to answer your own question. There’s a whole list of TD’s you can get it from take your pick.

Reactions: Therion666

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
Do you guys who own latest V4 Pandas think Noob finally got the depth of the subdial rings against the surface of the whole dial correct? They used to be a tad too shallow in the earlier versions...

Reactions: paolobriatico

Willyw

Horology Curious
11/2/21
According to my TD, this is a Daytona 116519 Noob V4.

Could anyone who is more experienced in this field confirm this? (Sorry, I'm completely new to this.)

ZXmfcc.jpg
ZXm0Sb.jpg
ZXmSPi.jpg
ZXmGmX.jpg
ZXmxep.jpg
ZXmJt5.jpg
ZXmVEF.jpg

On another note, the clasp seems scratched, or is that the plastic covering it?

Last edited:

icekacang

Formerly Banned Member Banned Again
Banned
27/12/20
Do the chronos work on the Noob V4 Daytona.

I recall that in earlier versions the chronos did not work

Willyw

Horology Curious
11/2/21
Willyw what exactly is the changed upgrade for us to differentiate?

They said they made differences to the case-set, which would mean bezel and case. For me, it's very hard to identify these, but I'm completely new to this though.