Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roguetheory View Post

How much are the ARF dials mate?
    Is hard to find just the dial, most people buy the whole ARF just for the dial and swap it to sell the remaining with a loss

Comment

Originally posted by freediver View Post

Is hard to find just the dial, most people buy the whole ARF just for the dial and swap it to sell the remaining with a loss
      Fair enough, that’s what I remember. I would imagine the hands and bracelet too would be an upgrade from the ARF?

Comment

Fair enough, that’s what I remember. I would imagine the hands and bracelet too would be an upgrade from the ARF?
        The general consensus is that ARF dial and bracelet is better vs the noob

Comment

bracelet yes, about the hands i think is not a straight swap

Comment

You can’t use the ARF hands, due to the different movement!

Comment

Originally posted by gravec View Post
              You can’t use the ARF hands, due to the different movement!
              They can be modded to fit though right?

Comment

Here are some QC pics for a v4 i ordered. While the watch mostly looks good (low daytona, slim text, aligned bezel insert, fat subdials), i have the following issues:

1. SELs could be tighter
                2. There seems to be a scratch on the bezel insert from 60 to 240
                3. Dent on the left edge of the watch

I'm thinking of giving it the RL. Thanks for any inputs!

Comment

Originally posted by marcmarc View Post
                  Here are some QC pics for a v4 i ordered. While the watch mostly looks good (low daytona, slim text, aligned bezel insert, fat subdials), i have the following issues:

1. SELs could be tighter
                  That's a perfectly fine watch, mate. You're seeing things...

Comment

1. SELs could be tighter

It really hacks me off when dealers don't look at the obvious stuff like that dent (the picture is almost angled to actually show it to you!!), which is bloody obvious and they expect us to have an opinion in the hope that we might miss it. If we do miss it, I am concerned that the watch just goes back for the next punter in the hope that they miss it.

I have just received some bloody obvious repetitive QC errors from Puretime, that I was utterly shocked that they would even put them in front of me in the hope that I would miss it!

Care to share who the TD is??
                    Last edited by StevieH; 24-11-20, 13:55.

Comment

I’m seeing the mark from 60 to 240 as well.

I would hope that a TD wouldn’t let something that obvious slide, but you never know.
                      Maybe ask them to try to wipe it off and re-take the pic?

Comment

1. SELs could be tighter

I don’t see a dent on the watch. If anything I see the top of a camera and the cameraman’s hand on the reflection.

Comment

Originally posted by bootlegboy View Post

I don’t see a dent on the watch. If anything I see the top of a camera and the cameraman’s hand on the reflection.

Comment

Originally posted by StevieH View Post
                            Yeah it looks like the reflection of the camera and the cameraman’s hand. Not a dent

Comment

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that watch, in fact, the dial looks pretty good for a noob
                              FOR SALE:

Waterproof tester: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...f-tester-6-atm

Comment

Originally posted by StevieH View Post
                                Clearly the reflection of the camera and hands taking the picture, seen that within a second. The scratch appears to be dirt/residue. Perhaps better, whoever ordered it to ask first and people looking to look properly before jumping to conclusions.

If this is the standard of watches going out and people rejecting them I feel sorry for TD’s.

Comment

Working...
                                X