Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luca123 View Post
    tobel you meant the bezel or the dial?
    I think bezel is slightly misaligned to right and dial to left and that is why it looks too obvious,you shouldve see that on qc photos easy

Comment

Originally posted by 2841 View Post

You can’t refuse QC on parts, I’m sure he explained that to you before you made the order
      Absolutely not, they didn't tell me anything...

Anyway, this is the QC photos; do you agree it's a V2 dial? Orange Daytona text, and the numbers in subdials are centered, and not toward center.
      Do you think it's possible to fix the crooked marker @9?

Comment

Originally posted by gpvecchi View Post

Anyway, this is the QC photos; do you agree it's a V2 dial? Orange Daytona text, and the numbers in subdials are centered, and not toward center.

It’s a v4 for me

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by Mathisbou155 View Post

It’s a v4 for me

Sent from the RWI App
          It's nice

Comment

It looks fine for a Noob dial And you can't judge the color form a picture
            FOR SALE:

Waterproof tester: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...f-tester-6-atm

Comment

Originally posted by Mathisbou155 View Post

It’s a v4 for me

Sent from the RWI App
              For me not ;-)

Comment

I also think it is not v4,numbers on v4 inside subdials are crispier and sitting lower,for daytona color cant judge on this picture

Comment

Exactly, numbers on V4 are sitting lower. And regarding color, I got QC for the watch from the same TD, so I think with the same camera and lightning, and they were much more red.

Comment

Other Question from me.
                    Gen rubber strap works or rubber b?

Any experience?

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Trdso View Post
                      Other Question from me.
                      Gen rubber strap works or rubber b?

Any experience?

Sent from the RWI mobile app
                      all of´em

Comment

Exactly, numbers on V4 are sitting lower. And regarding color, I got QC for the watch from the same TD, so I think with the same camera and lightning, and they were much more red.

For me it is a badly made pic. The subdials have two edges at the outer and inner ends (two darker rings) and the numbers sit on the edge of the inner ring. Try to enlarge the pic, it is evident. If I were you, I'd ask for a few more better made pics. The orange writing may depend on the lighting condition. The lighting conditions are not always the same.

Comment

I deal a lot with Li, and he has always been 100% honest with me.

I've seen 3-4 different variations so far of the V4, some are okay, some has been absolutely horrible. This is absolutely not one of the best, but that's the chance you take when you buy parts. (And that's why most TDs won't sell you parts, because they have no "return to the factory" on them)

I've also received about 2 million QC pics from Li/Lana, and no, they won't always use exactly the same lighting or angle ect. so pics from the same TD can vary in color.

Lastly, why on earth would you buy a Noob dial for a swap, when you could have gone for the superior ARF dial?
                          FOR SALE:

Waterproof tester: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...f-tester-6-atm

Comment

Prob because no mods are needed on v4 dial unlike an arf dial

Comment

Originally posted by Luvwatch View Post

Do you have the link to the video mate?
                              Or user on instagram?

Comment

Originally posted by 2841 View Post

Lastly, why on earth would you buy a Noob dial for a swap, when you could have gone for the superior ARF dial?
                                How much are the ARF dials mate?

Comment

Working...
                                X