• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Factory VS3135 Movement New Release Announcement

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Is it possible that we finally get a Smurf that rivals the noob v7? I sure hope so. Cause i have been checking daily for someone to post their noob v7 for sale. I know the Smurf is one if the most difficult models to rep due to the W/G and blue color. Hope this new VSF is good. Thanks Andrew for the info.

Reactions: KJ2020

heska

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/11/17
Consistently within +/-1s per day in all positions (which I don't believe) or one second more than COSC i.e. -5s/+7s average per day in all positions?

Well, my VR3135 run at -2/+2 average since service

Reactions: KJ2020

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Yes, RXF is under VSF/XF, but they have decided to release the VS3135 Submariners under VSF instead.

This is very exciting news. Like others have said I love what VSF did with their 1:1 Omega movements. Can’t wait to see what they do with the 3135!

Thanks for providing all this information and helping us understand which factories are working together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Healthy competition my friends! VSF and ZF are great factories and known for their good quality builds. Dont forget the upcoming ARF V4 which IMO will be the best. But you can slowly forget the Noob if mentioned factories come with what they promised.

mcchicken

Known Member
22/5/20
I suppose this is the same with ZZF v3, minor improvements and probably the same movement.
Would be interesting to see what RXF has coming...

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
I welcome any improvement, minor or not....the more factories improve their product the better for us.

Reactions: MikeMeezy77

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
To be fair ZF needs to release the hulk asap before this wave... Have hope for VSF tho.

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
Healthy competition my friends! VSF and ZF are great factories and known for their good quality builds. Dont forget the upcoming ARF V4 which IMO will be the best. But you can slowly forget the Noob if mentioned factories come with what they promised.

Why do you think it will be the best? Just minor improvement as angus said. Can you tell us some reasons as to why it wil be the best. I will hold out for ARF v4 as opposed to ZF if right

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Why do you think it will be the best? Just minor improvement as angus said. Can you tell us some reasons as to why it wil be the best. I will hold out for ARF v4 as opposed to ZF if right

It was always the best. But thats just my opinion of course. And of course you should wait for ZF and VSF and see first but this will be their first kids while ARF mastered Subs.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
What problem is VSF trying to solve here? We already had an excellent build quality and finish with the VR. For me, progress will be when a factory releases a free sprung balance movement. Or focus on the areas of larger improvement like hands, crystal and dial/insert. Any of the clones (and possibly the VS as well) still needs to be supplemented with gen parts (like the wheels, date parts, autowind or pinions) to provide more reliability and longevity.