Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We might finally be able to answer this question in 2020

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Yeah well, whatever the conditions of the gen parts (maybe all factories use the same one gen watch lol), the proportions of ZF hands look pretty spot on.

    Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

    Comment


      Originally posted by Hidenjoy View Post



      I can’t wait anymore. Case look perfect.
      Hands are great with the comparaison.
      Dial look good enough
      Insert good but in low light will be dimmed if it is the zzf one.


      Want to pull the trigger but you say V4 arf is coming... I spend my life waiting for new release and after I hear something better will come and I just wait...
      This is literally me! I was waiting for ZF but now ARF is supposed to be coming out this month. So now i HAVE TO WAIT AGAIN!

      Comment


        Originally posted by puretime View Post

        Hello replica master and please ignore my pics if you don’t like them.

        Please let me know how to replicate the hands without scratching them and I will tell the maker.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Angus, ignore the fools here. Please keep sharing these side by sides. Any additional pictures of the case next to gen?

        Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

        Comment


          Originally posted by Hidenjoy View Post



          I can’t wait anymore. Case look perfect.
          Hands are great with the comparaison.
          Dial look good enough
          Insert good but in low light will be dimmed if it is the zzf one.


          Want to pull the trigger but you say V4 arf is coming... I spend my life waiting for new release and after I hear something better will come and I just wait...
          You can wait until both are available before deciding


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

          Comment


            Angus, any chance of a hand comparison from an angle instead of a head on shot.
            Zzf is the best lv insert so far so no harm in using it. Will they do the same on the LN?
            Thanks for the efforts buddy.


            Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

            Comment


              Originally posted by puretime View Post

              You can wait until both are available before deciding


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Can you get us any sneak preview pics from ARF V4 please?

              Comment


                Originally posted by puretime View Post

                Hello replica master and please ignore my pics if you don’t like them.

                Please let me know how to replicate the hands without scratching them and I will tell the maker.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Rep hands are not scratched, gen are. Thats the point bro. No hard feelings

                Comment


                  Originally posted by mrsullivan View Post
                  Yeah well, whatever the conditions of the gen parts (maybe all factories use the same one gen watch lol), the proportions of ZF hands look pretty spot on.

                  Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk
                  No bro, do you think those factory workers would wear surgery gloves when handling the hands? The hands got scratched as hell on day 1 of the replicating process.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by sfbatman787 View Post
                    Angus, ignore the fools here. Please keep sharing these side by sides. Any additional pictures of the case next to gen?

                    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                    No because the case they sent to me for QC was not good enough and now they have a new case but I didn’t have a chance to compare them. They will release in a few days so you don’t have to wait too long.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by foozoo58 View Post

                      Can you get us any sneak preview pics from ARF V4 please?
                      Nope because it is not a big update. They updated the movement (using VR3135) and some minor things. Will post more when I have it.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by puretime View Post

                        Nope because it is not a big update. They updated the movement (using VR3135) and some minor things. Will post more when I have it.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        in your opinion, do you think ZF still beats ARF V4? I dont know if I can wait for it

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by foozoo58 View Post

                          in your opinion, do you think ZF still beats ARF V4? I dont know if I can wait for it
                          I think ZF may still marginally beat ARF this time. For what I knew, ZF has better hands, rehaut and bracelet. But ARF has already a good V3 and they are very experienced in making subs so I think you won’t regret buying anyone of them.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by foozoo58 View Post

                            You guys are never happy. Gen part is gen part. There is no way to slice it. A gen with these "ruined hands" is still a gen.

                            You guys should be saying thank you to him for making a 500 dollar replica look even better than gen hands
                            M8 calm down, Rolex makes the gen for a price of about 800 and you are telling me that all these rep factories sell for about 500/520$ noob even sold the GMT ii for over 600$, THEY FOR SURE CAN DO BETTER ON EVERYTHING!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by rolexppapfan View Post

                              M8 calm down, Rolex makes the gen for a price of about 800 and you are telling me that all these rep factories sell for about 500/520$ noob even sold the GMT ii for over 600$, THEY FOR SURE CAN DO BETTER ON EVERYTHING!
                              is IT thad bad for 500?

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by foozoo58 View Post

                                is IT thad bad for 500?
                                Come on men, get it together!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X