No announcement yet.

We might finally be able to answer this question in 2020

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah well, whatever the conditions of the gen parts (maybe all factories use the same one gen watch lol), the proportions of ZF hands look pretty spot on.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hidenjoy View Post

I can’t wait anymore. Case look perfect.
      Hands are great with the comparaison.
      Dial look good enough
      Insert good but in low light will be dimmed if it is the zzf one.

Want to pull the trigger but you say V4 arf is coming... I spend my life waiting for new release and after I hear something better will come and I just wait...
      This is literally me! I was waiting for ZF but now ARF is supposed to be coming out this month. So now i HAVE TO WAIT AGAIN!

Comment

Originally posted by puretime View Post

Hello replica master and please ignore my pics if you don’t like them.

Please let me know how to replicate the hands without scratching them and I will tell the maker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Angus, ignore the fools here. Please keep sharing these side by sides. Any additional pictures of the case next to gen?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hidenjoy View Post

I can’t wait anymore. Case look perfect.
          Hands are great with the comparaison.
          Dial look good enough
          Insert good but in low light will be dimmed if it is the zzf one.

Want to pull the trigger but you say V4 arf is coming... I spend my life waiting for new release and after I hear something better will come and I just wait...
          You can wait until both are available before deciding

Comment

Angus, any chance of a hand comparison from an angle instead of a head on shot.
            Zzf is the best lv insert so far so no harm in using it. Will they do the same on the LN?
            Thanks for the efforts buddy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

You can wait until both are available before deciding

Can you get us any sneak preview pics from ARF V4 please?

Comment

Hello replica master and please ignore my pics if you don’t like them.

Please let me know how to replicate the hands without scratching them and I will tell the maker.

Rep hands are not scratched, gen are. Thats the point bro. No hard feelings

Comment

Originally posted by mrsullivan View Post
                  Yeah well, whatever the conditions of the gen parts (maybe all factories use the same one gen watch lol), the proportions of ZF hands look pretty spot on.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk
                  No bro, do you think those factory workers would wear surgery gloves when handling the hands? The hands got scratched as hell on day 1 of the replicating process.

Comment

Originally posted by sfbatman787 View Post
                    Angus, ignore the fools here. Please keep sharing these side by sides. Any additional pictures of the case next to gen?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                    No because the case they sent to me for QC was not good enough and now they have a new case but I didn’t have a chance to compare them. They will release in a few days so you don’t have to wait too long.

Comment

Originally posted by foozoo58 View Post

Can you get us any sneak preview pics from ARF V4 please?
                      Nope because it is not a big update. They updated the movement (using VR3135) and some minor things. Will post more when I have it.

Comment

Nope because it is not a big update. They updated the movement (using VR3135) and some minor things. Will post more when I have it.

in your opinion, do you think ZF still beats ARF V4? I dont know if I can wait for it

Comment

in your opinion, do you think ZF still beats ARF V4? I dont know if I can wait for it
                          I think ZF may still marginally beat ARF this time. For what I knew, ZF has better hands, rehaut and bracelet. But ARF has already a good V3 and they are very experienced in making subs so I think you won’t regret buying anyone of them.

Comment

You guys are never happy. Gen part is gen part. There is no way to slice it. A gen with these "ruined hands" is still a gen.

You guys should be saying thank you to him for making a 500 dollar replica look even better than gen hands
                            M8 calm down, Rolex makes the gen for a price of about 800 and you are telling me that all these rep factories sell for about 500/520$ noob even sold the GMT ii for over 600$, THEY FOR SURE CAN DO BETTER ON EVERYTHING!

Comment

Originally posted by rolexppapfan View Post

M8 calm down, Rolex makes the gen for a price of about 800 and you are telling me that all these rep factories sell for about 500/520$ noob even sold the GMT ii for over 600$, THEY FOR SURE CAN DO BETTER ON EVERYTHING!
                              is IT thad bad for 500?

Comment

is IT thad bad for 500?
                                Come on men, get it together!

Comment

Working...
                                X