• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex BLNR Batman Insert

Batman10

Looking Around
13/7/20
Hello...

I have a Noob V10 Batman and the insert is terrible -.-

Where can i buy a better insert ?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Most aftermarket inserts are not great. Problems include poor blue color, poor color transition points, white paint in markers, thin fonts, wrong fonts, shallow marker depth, off center markers, etc. Some more info here on a DIY

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...sert-paint-mod

There's one here that a member bought and is happy with - it's already silver. I am not affiliated with them or recommending them, just reporting what I have seen.

https://www.watchesparts.com/product...ramic-insert-2

You can sign up with any password

Last edited:

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
+1 to what KJ mentioned above. Have purchased a lot of insert in the market (don't ask me why, possibly mid-life crisis)

The 3 aftermarket ones that I like ootb are (in terms of transition/color accuracy, font and ceramic quality):

1 - GMF v3 Insert (1 serif font is not correct but still pretty decent number engraving and paint is a shade of silver)

2 - The watchesparts one that KJ posted above. Numbers are silver painted and has the correct 18/6 transition. But the 6 font is questionable and at certain angles numbers/font look thin (the paint is not uniformly applied on the edges)

3 - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
(Has the correct font and blue color is very good. But numbers are painted bright white)

I currently have a build going. Still deciding between #1 and #2

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
+1 to what KJ mentioned above. Have purchased a lot of insert in the market (don't ask me why, possibly mid-life crisis)

2 - The watchesparts one that KJ posted above. Numbers are silver painted and has the correct 18/6 transition. But the 6 font is questionable and at certain angles numbers/font look thin (the paint is not uniformly applied on the edges.

If you look carefully, the transition positions of 18/6 are not exact as per gen. No blue should ever get in to the slots of 8, the blue should stop right by the edges of the two slots.

srhoque

28/11/18
If you look carefully, the transition positions of 18/6 are not exact as per gen. No blue should ever get in to the slots of 8, the blue should stop right by the edges of the two slots.
I have this insert and the 18 transition is correct. Blue just touches the 18 edge and doesn't get into the 8.

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Congratulations to you getting a good one. How about the fonts? Are they correct? And their engraving are with the correct depth and thickness? It is kinda hard to see clearly from the low resolution at the site.
Mind to post yours to share with us?

Reactions: RepIseek

tgfrulez

Known Member
5/6/10
d8cadb6243aa90ca8400a90438e079bb.jpg

Amazon insert above

997c5c633361092dd1ec2982a1f2ce6f.jpg

VRF stock insert with USD PLATING mod

The Amazon one is very nice
I am sending it to Usd plating to do the trick

lolo1972sg

Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
Has anyone taken a look at the D1F insert? The D1F GMT batgirl is on chazingtime site.