• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF New Clone 3135 Movement Details Comparison vs. Gen 3135 (Some Additional Pics for V2 Sub)

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hi guys,

Its been a few days that I have shared the info about the new ZZF submariner V2 releasing.
Here is the link as follow:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...zzf-new-116610ln-submariner-3135-v2-releasing

According to many members requests, we have spend some extra time to prepare this topic for sharing some more info about the new clone 3135 movement from ZZF.

And sorry that our picture dealing guy made a mistake by putting GEM as GEN on some pictures, and we really dont have enough time to fix it again.

OK, lets get down to detailed pics as always.

Front View

image.jpg

Close View Pics of Movement

DSC-1932.jpg

image.jpg

8.jpg

image.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Balance Wheel Close View

1.jpg

2.jpg

According to infos we have got from ZZF owner:
1. This is SH series clone movement, but not sure if it is the exactly same one as ARF version.
2. Based on a period of time testing, they told us reliability of this movement is good.
3. Time adjusting direction, blue balance spring and quick date jumping are same as the gen 3135.
4. Platinum plating on movement.
5. The free sprung-balance structure is not same as gen 3135, like other rep 3135 clone movement.

Here are some additional details pics showing the ZZF 3135 V2 Submariner as follow:

Side View of Case

image.jpg

image.jpg

As we can see that due to using clone 3135 movement, the crown position is much better than the one with A2836.

Close View of SEL

image.jpg

image.jpg

Regarding to some members requests, please have a look on the comparison of the SEL.

OK guys, this will be the end of this topic now.
Please leave comments and thoughts about this new rep submariner freely as always.

Wish all the best.

Li
JTime Watch

aristole

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/8/19
I'm not a rep expert, but I like what I see
I have already pulled the trigger on ZZF 114060, I think this one is my next (with a black Rubber B strap) :dribble:

fpharryc

Known Member
11/4/12
LI, thank you for the effort. You have my respect. Please pay ultimate attention to the QC of the products.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Not a fan of the end links becoming flush when it was more recessed on V1. Seems like it was done intentionally and makes the watch look worse.

-prick

15/1/17
wow, thanks li
big props to your great detailled photography!

this zzf sub looks really good
CG, lugs and indice rings are off a little bit, but still very beautiful rep
i dont think clone movements are worth it but they have come a long way

alfonzo

25/7/19
From the pics the movement has banking pins so that would make it a VR not an SH.

ETA: The VR is a stellar movement, I have Frankened one and it takes almost all of the gen parts. It is superior in fit and finish to the SH's I have.

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

shortlegs

31/5/19
From the pics the movement has banking pins so that would make it a VR not an SH.

ETA: The VR is a seller movement and I have Frankened one and it takes almost all of the gen parts. It is superior in fit and finish to the SH's I have.

Wow good eye! I was scouring the photos trying to tell if it was a SH vs VR movement but couldn't tell until you pointed it out.

Reactions: alfonzo

nonox

30/3/12
It’s definitely a vr3135
You can see the two pin under the balance spring.
It’s a good news because for me it’s the best 3135 clone at this time. Slightly better th sh3135
28ba1518450c0698d3b90f6f02aa7418.jpg

Reactions: vcappp and stufuse

nonox

30/3/12

ETA: The VR is a seller movement and I have Frankened one and it takes almost all of the gen parts. It is superior in fit and finish to the SH's I have.

Did not see your post
I said exactly the same

Reactions: alfonzo

kryp29

Known Member
27/6/19
Wow. Definitely will be getting this very soon. Thanks for this review Li! This is great competition to ARF and Noob.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Ok what about 3130 please , which kind of movement..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15

ETA: The VR is a stellar movement, I have Frankened one and it takes almost all of the gen parts. It is superior in fit and finish to the SH's I have.

Meanwhile the factory that actually makes the movement are like “they are calling our movement what??”

When JF started using a 3135 clone the TD’s called it an SA3135 and the whole rep world went no that’s a Yuki!

Then we found out Yuki was just overcharging us for a different 3135 clone made in Shanghai so it became the SH3135

Now VRF release a watch with another clone 3135 and the rep world decides to call it the VR3135 when realistically it could be a v2 or v3 of the SA3135 or something else for that matter. It’s very unlikely that this “VR3135” movement is made by VRF as Noob and now ZZF are using it too.

It would be great if one of the TD’s with connections to the makers could clarify what this movement actually is because these “that’s a god damn VR3135 not an SH3135/SA3135/BJ3135” posts are getting tiresome

Last edited:

alfonzo

25/7/19
Meanwhile the factory that actually makes the movement are like “they are calling our movement what??”

When JF started using a 3135 clone the TD’s called it an SA3135 and the whole rep world went no that’s a Yuki!

Then we found out Yuki was just overcharging us for a different 3135 clone made in Shanghai so it became the SH3135

Now VRF release a watch with another clone 3135 and the rep world decides to call it the VR3135 when realistically it could be a v2 or v3 of the SA3135 or something else for that matter. It’s very unlikely that this “VR3135” movement is made by VRF as Noob and now ZZF are using it too.

It would be great if one of the TD’s with connections to the makers could clarify what this movement actually is because these “that’s a god damn VR3135 not an SH3135/SA3135/BJ3135” posts are getting tiresome

Well whatever you call it the latest iteration is pretty nice and it is different from the SH and Gen in that it uses the banking pins and not the pallet bridge, in that there is a practical distinction but that is only true if the image posted shows the correct movement.

Asmodeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/4/15

You are wrong. it's not a v2/v3 SA3135. It was named VR3135 because it appeared on VR watches firstly. I was the first to announce it was also being used in Noob watches so I claimed the AS3135 name as a lot of people know them by that already. VR Doesn't make them of course, and noob won't be using them anymore. They are back to the old junk SA3135 with a few changes since V10. A few V10 will have the previous VR/AS 3135 as long as stock lasts.

I am not allowed to talk about the movement market that currently exist in China, but it is really interesting... :) As of now the movement mentioned in this thread is the most stable ootb 3135 clone.

There are some issues with the pallet forks on 1% of them with the jewel falling, but it can be fixed.

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
You are wrong. it's not a v2/v3 SA3135. It was named VR3135 because it appeared on VR watches firstly. I was the first to announce it was also being used in Noob watches so I claimed the AS3135 name as a lot of people know them by that already. VR Doesn't make them of course, and noob won't be using them anymore. They are back to the old junk SA3135 with a few changes since V10. A few V10 will have the previous VR/AS 3135 as long as stock lasts.

I am not allowed to talk about the movement market that currently exist in China, but it is really interesting... :) As of now the movement mentioned in this thread is the most stable ootb 3135 clone.

There are some issues with the pallet forks on 1% of them with the jewel falling, but it can be fixed.

I found out yesterday when I opened my v10, very disappointed to find the sa. Do you know what changes have been made?

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15

I never said it was an SA v1 or v2 dude I just said it could be for all we know. I’m merely pointing out that it’s not made by VR which you have just confirmed.

People keep putting out misinformation saying things like a TD told me the BLNR is not coming with a VR3185 it’s got an SA3185 so hold off buying. It’s just creating confusion when even the TD’s don’t know what the movements are called.

Asmodeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/4/15
I never said it was an SA v1 or v2 dude I just said it could be for all we know. I’m merely pointing out that it’s not made by VR which you have just confirmed.

People keep putting out misinformation saying things like a TD told me the BLNR is not coming with a VR3185 it’s got an SA3185 so hold off buying. It’s just creating confusion when even the TD’s don’t know what the movements are called.

Well, the actual names are something like CC2701 when they are shown in movement factories catalogs. Sa sh vr as are not official names. Someone called them like that and people kept using then in order for them to be easier to recognize. TDs are just TDs, some of them have 0 knowledge on watches. They are just front men providing good customer support. There is a hierarchy. But yeah you are right, they could call the movement anything but vr3135, heck they could call it sa3135 v666 even if there is no association between the factories making them.

Reactions: vcappp and Pope

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Well, the actual names are something like CC2701 when they are shown in movement factories catalogs. Sa sh vr as are not official names. Someone called them like that and people kept using then in order for them to be easier to recognize. TDs are just TDs, some of them have 0 knowledge on watches. They are just front men providing good customer support. There is a hierarchy. But yeah you are right, they could call the movement anything but vr3135, heck they could call it sa3135 v666 even if there is no association between the factories making them.

What’s are the factories like that make the movements. In some threads I’ve seen it mentioned that the factories that make the watches are like these makeshift operations, filthy, dirty, on the move and half assed. I do not know if it’s true but I’m curious.

And the movements are still black market items with copyrighted branding so id image they operate much the same way. But it’s interesting when you mention the catalogue as well as when you think about the intracies of manufacturing and assembling a movement, it doesn’t lend thought to the idea of this sort of haphazard factory. Although I’m sure it is. I hope it’s okay to ask - if you know. I’m just kind of curious.

Reactions: vcappp