• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Purchase step-by-step Rolex datejust 126333 SS/YG ARF jubilee from puretime

NamelessNL

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/4/18
Hi Guys,

Today I made a purchase order for the newest ARF datejust on puretime.

https://puretimewatch.io/datejust-4...-yg-lumed-dial-on-jubilee-bracelet-a2824.html

I was waiting for AR factory to release a 41 datejust with a jubilee bracelet for a long time. Actually I was looking for a white dial but can’t wait any longer. Now puretime is offering the ARF datejust with jubilee bracelet I had to buy it!

Before i had a BP YG daydate which I sold. I own a gen breitling and buying this datejust because i want something a bit less big on the wrist for under my suits.

I know many people are looking to buy this watch so I figured it would be nice to make a review of the whole process.

11-11-2019 order made at puretimewatch.io, now waiting for the payment link. Jennifer advised me to use UK shipping for the netherlands

I’ll keep track of every step in the process. Hope to get you guys help with the QC!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Hope to get you guys help with the QC!

Please make sure to read the rules about QC pics so you don't do anything that would not be allowed

NamelessNL

6/4/18
Please make sure to read the rules about QC pics so you don't do anything that would not be allowed

Yes I did but thanks for reminding! I will do QC myself and only if i doubt about a flaw I will ask for help.
After that I hope to post my own pics asap!

Reactions: Tucker and Tobel

NamelessNL

6/4/18
Payed in btc. Jennifer is not really responsive, is that always the case?
Now i ordered I’m in contact with someone from billing. Hope the are more responsive with the QC. Didn’t feel very friendly, but ordered anyway so let’s see

Reactions: Mark L

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Payed in btc. Jennifer is not really responsive, is that always the case?
Now i ordered I’m in contact with someone from billing. Hope the are more responsive with the QC. Didn’t feel very friendly, but ordered anyway so let’s see

Jennifer isn't her real name .. Puretime deal with thousands of purchase requests they are not sitting their waiting for your messages ...English isn't ' Jennifer's' first language so the responses may seem curt . Don't start from the point of view you are dealing with Amazon and you will get immediate response from a 1000 person sales office . Most of all have a little patience you are buying a counterfeit ( often illegal ) product , PURETIME WILL LOOK AFTER YOUR PURCHASE that's why they are a TD .

I'm not sure why these noobie step by step run down of their purchases threads are popping up all over the place .The majority know how the process works . I guess to reassure themselves they are doing the right things , and so the forum can hold their hand through the whole process.

Last edited:

NamelessNL

6/4/18
Jennifer isn't her real name .. Puretime deal with thousands of purchase requests they are not sitting their waiting for your messages ...English isn't ' Jennifer's' first language so the responses may seem curt . Don't start from the point of view you are dealing with Amazon and you will get immediate response from a 1000 person sales office . Most of all have a little patience you are buying a counterfeit ( often illegal ) product , PURETIME WILL LOOK AFTER YOUR PURCHASE that's why they are a TD .

I'm not sure why noobies always want to post a step by step run down of their purchases , the majority know how the process works . I guess to reassure themselves, and hope other members chime in that they are doing everything correctly and they are doing the right things .

Thanks for your reply, I understand what you are saying!
I'm not here to measure myself. I thought many people were interested in this particular watch so I figured this was nice. If not, I will stop posting, no problem!

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
To be honest I got out of the wrong side of bed today . However these step by step threads do my head in . I much prefer people that post after they have received the watch . Then tell us how the sales process went , how the TD peformed , what they think of the watch , maybe post some pics and give us a little review . Just ignore me .

NamelessNL

6/4/18
To be honest I got out of the wrong side of bed today . However these step by step threads do my head in . I much prefer people that post after they have received the watch . Then tell us how the sales process went , how the TD peformed , what they think of the watch , maybe post some pics and give us a little review . Just ignore me .

haha no problem, we all know those days;)
I'm very excited for this watch because I waited a long time for this exact model. So my excitement got me making this topic

NamelessNL

6/4/18
Got my QC pics. Please help, is it just me or is the datewheel off centered (to high)
8930f81580e4cbfcd6d007f6d3c2bc16.jpg

NamelessNL

6/4/18
I think i just found out the middle links are not gold plated. I was under the inpression that they were on the latest edition from arf since this is the case with 36mm and with the oyster bracelet.
This would be a big turn-off for me. Do you guys think I could change because of this??

Reactions: DzumI

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I think i just found out the middle links are not gold plated. I was under the inpression that they were on the latest edition from arf since this is the case with 36mm and with the oyster bracelet.
This would be a big turn-off for me. Do you guys think I could change because of this??

If they are not gold plated what are they ??? The DW being high looks like the camera angle by the way . The only other process is ' gold wrapped ' or as it should correctly called rather strangely ' gold filled ' . Either way I avoid ' gold ' reps there is enough fakery going on without adding to the fakery mix .

Last edited:

DzumI

13/4/19

No its not. Just reject it and wait for the next version.

NamelessNL

6/4/18
If they are not gold plated what are they ??? The DW being high looks like the camera angle by the way . The only other process is ' gold wrapped ' or as it should correctly called rather strangely ' gold filled ' . Either way I avoid ' gold ' reps there is enough fakery going on without adding to the fakery mix .

I mean the sides of the middle links, sorry for being unclear haha

NamelessNL

6/4/18
No its not. Just reject it and wait for the next version.

Thanks! That’s a pity! It is a big tell if they are not:( maybe i ask them to exchange for a arf with oyster bracelet then. Don’t like the oyster as much as the jubilee but maybe this is the best option..

NamelessNL

6/4/18
Asked to change for oyster bracelet model. I think those middle links are gold plated from the sides right?

NamelessNL

6/4/18
Hi guys, just got new QC pics for oyster bracelet. I have the feeling the cyclops or datewheel is way off centered. Also the s/d is 18,9, have the feeling this is really high.
I’m not asking to help with general QC because the rest is good in my opinion. Only cyclops/datewheel and s/d worries me. Please let me know what you think?

https://imgur.com/gallery/uh1BL5g

7c186d6db4199901322d8985dfa73e6f.jpg