• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updated ARF V3 Submariner 116610 is out

houss1981

15/3/17
KhMSE.jpg

Same pearl on both pics. Dont think that gen could have such flaws. Unless they are replicating even the dust they find on gen....

Last edited:

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
looks different to me , That could easily be reflection

Reactions: DR Russell

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
Looks different to me too, look at the edges and the platinum coating

fradic

Renowned Member
16/9/11
The thin fonts would be the last problem. Look at the cutout of the triangle, it is MILES away from the edge of the insert compared to the GEN. LOL ARF CMON MAN, who is QCin the watches?? stevie wonder??

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
KhMSE.jpg

Same pearl on both pics. Dont think that gen could have such flaws. Unless they are replicating even the dust they find on gen....

That's a reflection of the same object (probably the camera used to take the macro picture. If it's the same pearl, then why aren't all the other parts showing the same details like the crack on the inner part of the pearl on the rep before @9 or the ding on the ring of the pearl on the gen after @9? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mille and tom_cat

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
The thin fonts would be the last problem. Look at the cutout of the triangle, it is MILES away from the edge of the insert compared to the GEN. LOL ARF CMON MAN, who is QCin the watches?? stevie wonder??

Miles away? You do realize that the whole triangle is 3mm high? You can't see that without zooming on it

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
ARF insert is excellent, if they could only center the numbers ...

Rest is nitpicking in extreme level

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Yes you can, lol. I can :) Cmon man, the distance is twice as far. Anyone can see it, except stevie wonder, he would probably feel it.

A difference of 0.1mm, when the watch is on the wrist and not next to a gen? No I really can't.

Last edited:

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I’m trying to install a gen crystal on an ARF hulk and the gen crystal gasket is too thin. What’s the best one to use? The original ARF gasket broke. Anyone have any idea? Feedback appreciated.

Rubberman

Forever young
Patron
Certified
9/12/17
RF still rules!! No other factories come close!

I love ppl here, never ending hunt for a perfect rep. Always complaint

Reactions: masterpiece777

pecupecu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/19
so they go from too "fat" font to too "thin"? this must be a joke

If that difference bothers you, im pretty sure not even a gen will be enough, since they can have that kind of variation.

datediff.jpg