New Noob 2019 Sea-Dweller D-Blue ref #126660

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Noob 2019 Sea-Dweller D-Blue ref #126660

Seen for the first time, the 126660 D-Blue !!!

Interesting. The 2018 update made this one desirable / wearable. Nice to finally see this one after ARF canned theirs.
    Last edited by muiramas; 26-10-19, 08:58.

Comment

Lugs appears to be updated like the 126660

Comment

I think the Noob maker only change the new dial..... it will be very wrong.

The new 126660 have new bracelet and clasp, and new SEL and case.

https://www.facebook.com/TSonline/po...6109347431885/

Comment

Any idea when it will be released?

Comment

No idea
            In 1 week I think
            It’s promising a good batch.
            V7 was very good.

Comment

Originally posted by muiramas View Post
              Interesting. The 2018 update made this one desirable / wearable. Nice to finally see this one after ARF canned theirs.
              ARF isn't doing it anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Hidenjoy View Post
                Seen for the first time, the 126660 D-Blue !!!
                The Noob V7 dial top blue is too dark from the top to their gradient black. I’ve bought V7 Noobs with the SA3135 and the A2836 Best Editions (hoping one or the other dial may be more accurate), and sold both for this reason. I KNOW the TD's pictures look good, but in person the dial blue is just too dark. This includes being out in the direct sunlight were the blue looks at best..."okay." To indoors, were the dial looks pretty much overall black. So, unless that has been corrected, the dial gradient color is not all that good. The watch itself I thought was pretty good out-of-the-box, but that damn dial was a killer for me. Also, is the SEL fit even with the lugs like the 126660? Also on the dial, did they add the Rolex Crown in between "Swiss-Made" to indicate this is a 2019 model with the new Rolex 3235 movement? I can't tell from the small picture, but it looks to be lacking. I looked around, and did not see what TD is offering this (or going to be offering this) would you mind letting us know where you got the info...Thank you!
                Last edited by Warrcraft; 28-10-19, 03:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrcraft View Post

The Noob V7 dial top blue is too dark from the top to their gradient black. I’ve bought V7 Noobs with the SA3135 and the A2836 Best Editions (hoping one or the other dial may be more accurate), and sold both for this reason. I KNOW the TD's pictures look good, but in person the dial blue is just too dark. This includes being out in the direct sunlight were the blue looks at best..."okay." To indoors, were the dial looks pretty much overall black. So, unless that has been corrected, the dial gradient color is not all that good. The watch itself I thought was pretty good out-of-the-box, but that damn dial was a killer for me. Also, is the SEL fit even with the lugs like the 126660? Also on the dial, did they add the Rolex Crown in between "Swiss-Made" to indicate this is a 2019 model with the new Rolex 3235 movement? I can't tell from the small picture, but it looks to be lacking. I looked around, and did not see what TD is offering this (or going to be offering this) would you mind letting us know where you got the info...Thank you!
                  The blue was maybe darker but it’s a minor flaw on the wrist.
                  I had one and nobody called me out.
                  Now waiting for this update and maybe buy another one

Comment

Just released on puretime

Comment

https://puretimewatch.io/sea-dweller...235-clone.html

Prices are also slowly creeping higher and higher...

Sent from my DHGate Shitter using Tapatalk

Last edited by kennygconspiracy; 28-10-19, 12:04.
                      That's some blazing pretentious sniffing your own fart shite right there going on about gens being valuable and better because they can be passed on to children and such. Heck, that's advertising right in line with the De Beers diamond cucks

Comment

I’m torn between whether the dial looks too dark (the blue) or whether it looks okay. It’s really thought to tell via pictures.

Comment

Look at the space between the SEL's and the lugs.

The wide bracelet is a much needed upgrade though imo.
                          Last edited by mistermagoo; 28-10-19, 12:13.

Comment

the black 2824 looks good, no?

any idea how long til someone actually gets their hands on one?

Comment

Originally posted by 2470f2.8ii View Post
                              the black 2824 looks good, no?

any idea how long til someone actually gets their hands on one?
                              My bet is that there will be many orders today.

Usually, Puretime or any TD will put up an image of the watch and there will be some time before the details are updated. HOWEVER, these are greatly anticipated watches (DSSD, BLNR, LN) that just came out so they released the details AND images all at once, without a gap between them.

So they expect thousands of orders soon.

I bet by the end of next week we'll have images of the watch in person as well as videos

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

That's some blazing pretentious sniffing your own fart shite right there going on about gens being valuable and better because they can be passed on to children and such. Heck, that's advertising right in line with the De Beers diamond cucks

Comment

Working...
                              X