• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

Lartamia

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/12/11
EU
70d0efbc3bd8e46af8aafa6c66fcf32c.jpg

Looks blue to me calm down guys ☺️

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: P@t

AceAri

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/9/19
This "lumegate" is so confusing. And it seems like most of the watches have a rotated bezel, what's up with that? How difficult would it be to correct that afterwards?

mosh_2k7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
28/9/10
Can someone please tell me the version of these two Noob Daytona watches?

Cf9xfCX.jpg

mosh_2k7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
28/9/10
Both NOOB V2(.2) mate

Thanks! I only asked because to me the white dial looks like a V2.2 and the black dial looks like a V1-V2 because of the fat sub-dial rings.

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
Thanks! I only asked because to me the white dial looks like a V2.2 and the black dial looks like a V1-V2 because of the fat sub-dial rings.

That would be because the Black dial that you posted is an older V1-V2 dial with the thicker sub-dials.

Are these resent QC pictures?

Most easy tel is the R on the bezel.

The V1-V2 and the "V2.2" all used the same bezel.

Right Click and Open Image in a New Tab to see it Larger...
QC-Noob-V2-2-25.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: P@t

dharma

F.a.i.g.a. addicted
13/11/14
The Hive
Ordered yesterday from a NOTD (Trusty) and today received Qc Pics....seems to be in stock.

goldman555

Known Member
4/8/16
This is starting to become Rolex's worst nightmare. You will never get called out with this watch on wrist.

This is their legendary unicorn watch and everybody's got them. I was at the airport the other day and I saw five people wearing white face Daytona's in the space of one hour... I reckon one of them was real. I mean how often in the past do you see people wearing Daytona's especially the most sought-after.

Once again people are being super nitpicky about microscopic issues. I have had the V2 next to a Gen and the Gen had much worse SEL.

Version 1 had super fatty dials

Version 2 onwards is the biggest bargain ever.

You get the A4130 movement

The same supersecret 904l steel

Most importantly I've been wearing mine every day for ages and it hasn't missed a beat why bother making a Franken when you can get this for $700. (a set of original dials cost more than that )t's not the type of fate Daytona that breaks after 10 minutes then falls apart. It is a super copy of the highest order.

There are rumours that are getting louder and louder that authorised dealers are suddenly getting hold of the really rare watches and they are draining their waiting lists. Obviously Rolex know about this watch and frankly if it gets much better. Rolex is pretty screwed. AP started this trend for ridiculously expensive stainless steel watches in 1972. This is the final chapter.

They are going to have to go back to precious metals and smaller profit margins.

One of the funniest things about this watch being so reliable is that Noob actually becomes a viable watch in its own right not just something for pretenders.

I repeat even with the serif R you will not get called out on this watch unless someone comes up to you with a loupe.

If you take it into an authorised dealer or try and pass it off as real then you are the mug.

Last edited:

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
....This is their legendary unicorn watch and everybody's got them. .....

Version 2 onwards is the biggest bargain ever......

.... authorised dealers are suddenly getting hold of the really rare watches and they are draining their waiting lists. ....

One of the funniest things about this watch being so reliable is that Noob actually becomes a viable watch in its own right .....

If you take it into an authorised dealer or try and pass it off as real then you are the mug.
Hell yeh x 20. IMO Rolex get what they deserve. As do those that pay two or three times MSRP for a gen.