• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona: This Fake Rolex Is The Most Accurate Yet | Watchfinder & Co

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Haha, much rather put the money of a gen daytona in a PORSCHE anyday

@muiramas I wouldn't say it did nothing. It made me buy a Noob immediately haha

lolol, where after a gen Batman and SubC (and an Omega LMPO) I thought it is about time I get me a nice car so yes.. this Daytona Noob is amazing, maybe I shall get a TT Daytona that are easier to find, not paying all this extra nonsense priced gray Daytonas

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
i relay hope that is not his porsche .. the red leather .. yikes.

It is my car yes and the red leather really rocks, thank you very much!

2ad4b0d619685f21578dbaef80bf0286.jpg

Last edited:

Jpt1991

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/19
Dont be a hater Markus. Red leather is actually really gaining traction. Not sure id go FULL red interior... but im definitely down for seats and accents. Especially in the new Audi A7.

Reactions: leo6929

cooljdev

16/5/18
Now if only the factories rep a porsche too. I would be fjrst few in line.

You can get a rep Porsche from Thailand. There's a custom car builder there, he builds you the car you want, Porsche, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, whatever you want for a fraction of the original price. I think a car costs like 20k.

They look the part, but the internals (motor etc) are inferior of course. Probably a Hyundai motor or something.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
You can get a rep Porsche from Thailand. There's a custom car builder there, he builds you the car you want, Porsche, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, whatever you want for a fraction of the original price. I think a car costs like 20k.

They look the part, but the internals (motor etc) are inferior of course. Probably a Hyundai motor or something.

How does he rep the roar of the engine? a boombox?

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19

Lol,and how is registration of these? Lol

cooljdev

16/5/18
Lol,and how is registration of these? Lol

No idea. Here's an older video in English:

And here's a newer one in German:

Apparently there's a luxury tax in Thailand so a sports car that usually costs 300000$ would cost like 700000$ in Thailand, so this guy builds more affordable ones, with 250HP Subaru motors, or even original used lambo motors. Depends on what you can afford.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobi01

kopite81

2/12/18
Mate it's a very nice watch, congrats. But may not be necessary to post 5 times the same picture in 5 different threads don't you think?

It is a nice watch thankyou, Ill post it in what ever thread I see fit - Your comment is unnecessary I'm not breaking any rules...... Remember people aren't always subscribed to any 1 particular thread hence my posts

If you don't like it scroll past it!!

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
It is a nice watch thankyou, Ill post it in what ever thread I see fit - Your comment is unnecessary I'm not breaking any rules...... Remember people aren't always subscribed to any 1 particular thread hence my posts

As I said I like it, but it's not necessary to post it everywhere. A couple of threads is no problem, but in every single thread related to Daytona for me that's spamming and showing off. What is the value of posting this pic of your franken in the thread about the video of the stock noob?

But if that's what you see fit then please go ahead

Last edited:

WatchGuy887

29/11/18

It is incredibly annoying, thank you tobel for saying exactly what was on my mind

lucyg00se

Known Member
4/4/18
Actually this was posted to TRF and didn't get much traction. Basically the responses were "oh no scary, that's why we buy from AD or trusted sellers"

Reactions: Tobel
G

Seriously, please stop it. I've gone to 5 random threads and you are quite literally spamming them with pictures of your watch. Your watch has no relation to the thread title or its contents in most cases. Having to sit and wait for everything to load on 4G is tiresome as it is, I don't want to waste bandwidth having to look at yet another picture of your watch.

We get you paid a lot of money for it
We get it's a nice build

If you want people to look at it or discuss the build, etc create a separate thread.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

kopite81

2/12/18
Seriously, please stop it. I've gone to 5 random threads and you are quite literally spamming them with pictures of your watch. Your watch has no relation to the thread title or its contents in most cases. Having to sit and wait for everything to load on 4G is tiresome as it is, I don't want to waste bandwidth having to look at yet another picture of your watch.

We get you paid a lot of money for it
We get it's a nice build

If you want people to look at it or discuss the build, etc create a separate thread.

I think you'll find it has every relation to the topic - "This fake Rolex is the most accurate yet"

Its a NOOB, Its FAKE and its a DAYTONA

If your worried about your bandwidth perhaps this isn't the hobby for you!!

Im breaking no rules.

Enjoy your coco whilst I enjoy my Tattinger ;)

Good evening!

Reactions: Micasol

Xanatus

10/10/17
Oh dear lord the genuine luxury watch community. OH GOD. They make me cringe so much, really, honestly. The classic WUS guys that collect microbrands, vintage Seikos, etc, are really great guys usually, and love their hobby. I have several friends on that side and I must admit I enjoy reading reviews on that level.

Get both, ARF sub and Noob Daytona. I have both of the Noob version, for the sub, maker doesnt matter. You may as well get a working chrono for the Daytona.

Reactions: Micasol
G

I think you'll find it has every relation to the topic - "This fake Rolex is the most accurate yet"

Its a NOOB, Its FAKE and its a DAYTONA

If your worried about your bandwidth perhaps this isn't the hobby for you!!

Im breaking no rules.

Enjoy your coco whilst I enjoy my Tattinger ;)

Good evening!
No, what you will find is you've spammed every single Daytona thread with your watch fishing for compliments.

The fact you have to name drop "Tattinger" just confirms you are one of 'those' guys.

What has this "hobby" got to do with my bandwidth? I want to see information pertinent to the thread, not your rep (which it is, no matter how much you want to 'super franken' it). I'm not the only one that has complained about this spamming, so wind your neck in son.

Good evening