• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Upgrade Rep Bezel and Insert for Rolex 116610LN from Clean Factory (Thanks @ChinoWolf)

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
Is it possible to buy the complete bezel or just the insert?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
RWI can do a group buy to lock in the 150 pcs. after we see macro shots to check if the bezel markers are beveled. I can get 2 sets (bezel, insert, retaining ring) at $100-120-ish if the post of Sir andyc is correct.

Group buys are forbidden at RWI ......

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Group buys have a habit of going south, fast. People end up finding them selves responsible for either 100s of $s of stuff that didn't get bought or the stuff ends up not near as good as it looked and the person organising the buy is then responsible. Really bad idea . . .

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Group buys have a habit of going south, fast. People end up finding them selves responsible for either 100s of $s of stuff that didn't get bought or the stuff ends up not near as good as it looked and the person organising the buy is then responsible. Really bad idea . . .

thanks for being here, boss.
I am not organizing group buy, it's just one member mentioned that in this thread, I post this thread here just for sharing.
And could you pls have a glance over my PM to you? I had some chat with Raddave yesterday.
Thank you very much.

GrizzlyBear

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
Certified
16/3/18
Also interested, happy to be part of the first batch/trial

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
For what it’s worth the ARF bezel scallops already have vertical brushing.

I’m excited for this release to but I’ve learnt in RepWorld it’s always best to manage expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JDM180

JMK

13/2/18
haha, green one should wait for a hell of long time maybe.

For sure... we don’t even know if the LNs will ever become available. It’s all a tease right now :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hi guys,
Got the real ones!
Check out the pics below.

VvTuUq.jpg

VvTEa6.jpg

VvTvKF.jpg

VvTjoh.jpg

I am preparing a review for details of it, you can tell me what you wanna see about it and I will try my best to what I can do.

PS: Does anyone can tell me is it possible to post a video here and how to? Thanks.

Reactions: MonsieurMax

nikefit

Known Member
16/1/12
very interested with this as my brand new no date v8 insert paint has already flaked off the next day after i bought it.. waiting for the review man thanks..

Young&Free

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/11/18
Hi guys,
Got the real ones!
Check out the pics

VvTvKF.jpg

I am preparing a review for details of it, you can tell me what you wanna see about it and I will try my best to what I can do.

PS: Does anyone can tell me is it possible to post a video here and how to? Thanks.

Is it me or does the 55 markers too close to the inner rings. Like the ones ARF’s bezel has. But the pearl sure look good.

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
The platinum effect looks nothing like gen and it didn’t in the other pics next to gen either!! Time will tell if it’s better than others.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JDM180

Banned
3/9/13
The platinum effect looks nothing like gen and it didn’t in the other pics next to gen either!! Time will tell if it’s better than others.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My thoughts to.

I'm interested for the bezel itself though as the cut is wrong on every other maker inc noob/arf etc.

Reactions: MonsieurMax

JDM180

Banned
3/9/13
I'm interested for one just for the bezel , I can sell the insert if anyone is wanting one.

I can compare to my gen if I get one

Reactions: Paradise1977

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16

Yes, trailboss99 , my bad. I was just thinking along community-benefit lines. So I took backk my group-buy suggestion. That said, hopefully RWI members get a special discounted price for being the early adaptors of this project. I will buy myself at least one after we see a side-by-side comparison with gen.