Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

New Noob daytona 904L V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Noob daytona 904L V2

Update of the 4130 daytona

https://www.intime04.co/rollie/5412-...et-sa4130.html

well the subdials are still fat...

Edit :
    White one no imidiate changes
    Black one significantly improved subdials
    Last edited by Deathminder; 20-02-19, 22:17.

Noob

Arf
    Last edited by Deathminder; 18-02-19, 22:32.

Comment

Yeah I dont see how its updated at first glance.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyin_gnome View Post
        Yeah I dont see how its updated at first glance.
        well at least I dont have to be mad since my noob just came a week ago

Comment

There is a small improvement on the lower one, while on the black dial you can really see the difference. It seems to me also the bezel misalignment has been fixed but maybe is the angle

Comment

Originally posted by fabbe79 View Post
            There is a small improvement on the lower one, while on the black dial you can really see the difference. It seems to me also the bezel misalignment has been fixed but maybe is the angle
            sry lower one is the arf v2 higher one the new noob and they fixed the bezel misalignment a while ago my new noob has already a fixed bezel

Comment

Originally posted by Deathminder View Post

sry lower one is the arf v2 higher one the new noob and they fixed the bezel misalignment a while ago my new noob has already a fixed bezel
              Yeah I got mine just after the first of the year and the Bezel is perfectly aligned. Arf still seems to make the dial to have.

Comment

guru what do you think? I dont see much improvement on the dial, but the bezel numbers are noticably thicker

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

It's a pre order, maybe the pics it's from the "old" noob and not the new one ?

Comment

Is a picture of a user in another thread:

He photoshop both in same size. The Subdials looks better here.

Comment

They've made the 116519 dial almost perfect, it's beyond me how they can't do the same with the 116500..

Comment

If those pictures are real and they have put the sub dials on a diet. This will be the most significant wrep replica for a long time. It will blow a hole in the secondary market for these watches that Rolex have artificially inflated the price of so they can re-keep some of the money they lost to Bernie Madoff. The problem with stainless steel watches is that when somebody comes up with a watch like the Noob V2 it's almost impossible to tell the difference. But more importantly it is really reliable so you don't need to spend four times retail or get laughed at in an authorised dealer if you ask for one of these watches.

As I said before if the pictures are real and the sub dials are more aerodynamic this will be huge

Comment

Gen vs noob v2. Hope this can help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I put them both together (ARF AND NOOB), and it's hard to see any difference in the subdials now for the black on black. I just got sold.
                            Last edited by japer; 19-02-19, 22:51.

Comment

vs gen
                              WTB: JF AP Diver parts: White Miyota datewheel, white face and diver’s ring. PM me if you have one.

Comment

Working...
                              X