• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob daytona 904L V2

Deathminder

21/11/17
Germany
A6ZBr.md.jpg

Noob
A6ENI.md.jpg

Arf

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

fabbe79

I'm Pretty Popular
18/10/15
There is a small improvement on the lower one, while on the black dial you can really see the difference. It seems to me also the bezel misalignment has been fixed but maybe is the angle

Deathminder

21/11/17
Germany
There is a small improvement on the lower one, while on the black dial you can really see the difference. It seems to me also the bezel misalignment has been fixed but maybe is the angle

sry lower one is the arf v2 higher one the new noob and they fixed the bezel misalignment a while ago my new noob has already a fixed bezel

Flyin_gnome

13/12/18
Usa
sry lower one is the arf v2 higher one the new noob and they fixed the bezel misalignment a while ago my new noob has already a fixed bezel

Yeah I got mine just after the first of the year and the Bezel is perfectly aligned. Arf still seems to make the dial to have.

Reactions: Deathminder

Akuwes710

27/9/15
guru what do you think? I dont see much improvement on the dial, but the bezel numbers are noticably thicker

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

shaKi47

Known Member
5/4/16
Is a picture of a user in another thread:

He photoshop both in same size. The Subdials looks better here.
43Ye2.jpg

goldman555

Known Member
4/8/16
If those pictures are real and they have put the sub dials on a diet. This will be the most significant wrep replica for a long time. It will blow a hole in the secondary market for these watches that Rolex have artificially inflated the price of so they can re-keep some of the money they lost to Bernie Madoff. The problem with stainless steel watches is that when somebody comes up with a watch like the Noob V2 it's almost impossible to tell the difference. But more importantly it is really reliable so you don't need to spend four times retail or get laughed at in an authorised dealer if you ask for one of these watches.

As I said before if the pictures are real and the sub dials are more aerodynamic this will be huge

japer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/5/12
EU
I put them both together (ARF AND NOOB), and it's hard to see any difference in the subdials now for the black on black. I just got sold.

Last edited:
Reactions: Itto and SuperLory

LaPavel

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
7/8/17
EU
Noob v2 is acceptable to me. watch is now on top of my list.

Flyin_gnome

13/12/18
Usa
Will be interesting to get a comparison of the old Noob v2 and the new v2.1? I'm going to ask a TD about it today and get his opinion. Maybe have to take one for the team and order it in black so I can do a side by side.

was just about to order an arf dial for a dial swap too...

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Supporter
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
California - Bay Area
Will be interesting to get a comparison of the old Noob v2 and the new v2.1? I'm going to ask a TD about it today and get his opinion. Maybe have to take one for the team and order it in black so I can do a side by side.

was just about to order an arf dial for a dial swap too...

If you don’t mind me asking, who were you ordering the Dial from? I’m having a hard time getting one.

Reactions: ROXOLO

Flyin_gnome

13/12/18
Usa
If you don’t mind me asking, who were you ordering the Dial from? I’m having a hard time getting one.

Puretime sells just the dial. So far no where that I have checked sells the bezel. So it's either be happy with a dial swap or buy a doner arf watch swap the dial and bezel and try to resell the arf doner watch with a noob dial and bezel