• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116710 GMT Master 2 (CHS Movement) - Waiting Room

Believer374

Horology Curious
1/6/19
I don't know if Arf will ever release the GMT, maybe we are too hopeful and it is not said that will do better than the current ones. However, if it is not released in the near future the only option for Batman is the GMF

Thank you for the update on lower hope of ARF release. You mention batman (which colour matching seems to be major issue). How about new releases for LN version (black with green GMT hand)? Anything reliable with CHS been newly released?

Noob A3186 appears to have ICHS as stated many times in this thread. But my newbie eyes are enjoying what they see here:

GMT-Master II 116710 LN Black Ceramic 1:1 Noob Best Edition A3186
https://puretimewatch.io/gmt-master-ii-116710-ln-black-ceramic-11-noob-best-edition-a3186.html

Reactions: Raffaelloczz

Raffaelloczz

Bode miller
Supporter
Certified
17/4/19
Italy
currently the only valid gmt with chs is this, but for pepsi and Batman the choice is difficult

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
I’ve been told that ARF is in trouble, some inside politics, and on top of they got hit by rides.
I don’t think we will see those clones anytime soon.

blackceramic

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/11/18
Is there any news on this? Isn't the a3186 in the above post still unreliable?

Last edited:

Raffaelloczz

Bode miller
Supporter
Certified
17/4/19
Italy
Last edited:

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Are you sure that are CHS ? The figures of your links do not understand the positioning of the gmt hand.
As far as I know the only CHS is made by noob

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Well factories can source same movement or noob is just selling the stock that theynhad for their movement.

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
I had the same understanding as you but these seem like correct hand stack. I'm surprised

Do not underestimate DJF guys. I have seen their new DJ3135 movement and seems like it's a completely different thing, and quite reliable I must say. Plus 50+ hours of power reserve. So, who knows, maybe they came up with a more stable solution for the CHS GMT...

blackceramic

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/11/18
If anyone knows where I can get the DJF in two tone(preferably wrapped) I'd be more than happy to bite the bullet and let you guys know if its reliable

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Do not underestimate DJF guys. I have seen their new DJ3135 movement and seems like it's a completely different thing, and quite reliable I must say. Plus 50+ hours of power reserve. So, who knows, maybe they came up with a more stable solution for the CHS GMT...

Based on the pricing, I am wagering that it is a modified 2836 movement and not a new movement. I solely hope for stability above all else. This is huge news IMO.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
This is the same GMT DJF but proposed by Ryan on Intime:

https://www.intime04.co/rollie/6250...lack-dial-on-904l-jubilee-bracelet-a2836.html

As you can note the hands stack is incorrect.

So my question is that: Why the same rep is proposed in two different hands stack?

Please let me know

Factories often build similar models but based on different movements. You can get the noob GMT in both CHS and ICHS, just like you can get an ARF submariner in both 3135 and 2824

Raffaelloczz

Bode miller
Supporter
Certified
17/4/19
Italy
Factories often build similar models but based on different movements. You can get the noob GMT in both CHS and ICHS, just like you can get an ARF submariner in both 3135 and 2824

I totally agree with you, but I'm not talking about factories but rather about different TDs that sell practically the same rep with the same features and the same price, but with a different hand stack. In the specific case TSwatch presents a model that instead PureTimes and Intime do not have, very strange all this because generally the TDs sell practically the same rep.

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
I totally agree with you, but I'm not talking about factories but rather about different TDs that sell practically the same rep with the same features and the same price, but with a different hand stack. In the specific case TSwatch presents a model that instead PureTimes and Intime do not have, very strange all this because generally the TDs sell practically the same rep.

TS is not a TD, and for many reasons (they were and it was revoked). It wouldn't surprise me if that watch with correct hamdstack you see in the photos is not a DJF, or not even a replica.

Raffaelloczz

Bode miller
Supporter
Certified
17/4/19
Italy
TS is not a TD, and for many reasons (they were and it was revoked). It wouldn't surprise me if that watch with correct hamdstack you see in the photos is not a DJF, or not even a replica.

having never bought from TS, I never informed myself of his true membership in the official TDs. anyway now everything comes back to me and I thank you for the clarification.
I also think like you that that rep is not a DJF ;)