• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia
Yes, but what about the most important thing that everybody wants corrected - the Date Wheel?

Wow it looks really great! Now i kinda regret getting it 1 month ago!! i think this latest version will be the best ootb, no mods needed!

mitchruss

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/7/19
So the only 2 updated things on the V3 (V2) is the crown at 6 and the lugs. I have a modded V1 is it worth it to buy another watch for these updates ? Tete

interaktiv would like to hear your opinion also .

Tete

4/11/16
So the only 2 updated things on the V3 (V2) is the crown at 6 and the lugs. I have a modded V1 is it worth it to buy another watch for these updates ? Tete

interaktiv would like to hear your opinion also .

It depends on each person. If for me V3.

For me one of the most beautiful parts of a Rolex Gen they are the refined form of the lugs, this V3 is approaching to gene. It is just my opinion.

mitchruss

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/7/19
Tete Yes absolutely lugs are important even though in the wrist it is not very noticeable,but if I remember you bought a v1 is worth it to spend another 400 for another watch just to get sharper lugs ?

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
It depends on each person. If for me V3.

For me one of the most beautiful parts of a Rolex Gen they are the refined form of the lugs, this V3 is approaching to gene. It is just my opinion.

You really need to stop this, you really are just pushing misinformation. The lugs are not that bad on ANY of the ARF's. They're not quite gen spec, but they're not far off. They are NOT noticeable in real life at all. You can only notice this if they were side by side and you had macro available... the difference is that small.

This might be your personal opinion, but keep it as that, it is your personal opinion.

The negative here is you might be putting people off this watch when there is absolutely 100% no need. Kindly pipe down. The lugs are fine, the watch is absolutely fine, it is a great rep. The only thing that lets it down is the Date wheel, the end. If you want 100% perfection buy the gen, otherwise stop repeating the same shit you keep posting over and over again.

Tete

4/11/16
It is clear that there is a lot of interest. Just giving my opinion and I am not wrong!!!

I said this is V3 much closer to GEN. You know all that has good eyesight.

We are here to give our opinions and to help.

My v1 has nothing to do with new v3.

Just my opinion

Last edited:

Fulcanelli

Known Member
7/7/19
EU
This lug beef is hilarious. Has there been a side by side comparion with gen? forgive me if I don't trawl through this 221 page thread to find out.

I have also read that the fluted bezel is painted/plated and this flakes off? Can't say i've noticed it on my rhodium version, has anyone got a picture showing the damage?

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
You really need to stop this, you really are just pushing misinformation. The lugs are not that bad on ANY of the ARF's. They're not quite gen spec, but they're not far off. They are NOT noticeable in real life at all. You can only notice this if they were side by side and you had macro available... the difference is that small.

This might be your personal opinion, but keep it as that, it is your personal opinion.

The negative here is you might be putting people off this watch when there is absolutely 100% no need. Kindly pipe down. The lugs are fine, the watch is absolutely fine, it is a great rep. The only thing that lets it down is the Date wheel, the end. If you want 100% perfection buy the gen, otherwise stop repeating the same shit you keep posting over and over again.

Exactly bro,i compared with my friends gend dj41 and lugs are not noticable with naked eye,only thing he noticed difference was bold date number... when you look on zoomed picture you can see slightly rounded lugs but in real life it is not noticable,i compared in my hands

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
I have compared my ARF DJ41 (earlier version) with a gen. It would be almost impossible to notice this difference on the wrist.

For anyone who is still mindful of this difference, you should go buy the gen. My 2 cents...

Tete

4/11/16
This place is ridiculous, in place and forum of submariner (noob, arf, zzf, bp, nail ... people much more demanding and they criticize the faults of trying to get the closest Gen.

Everyone here agree that ARF DJ41 it is prefect except the DW. That is false !!!!

Love my Arf 126334 silver dial, that is a really nice watch, but far from Gen.

I DO NOT WRITE MORE HERE AND I DO NOT GIVE MY OPINION

Thank you

michaelle1193

15/1/20
aXjUj.png
I’m based in Vietnam. I would like to order a quality datejust black dial like in the photo. Pls let me know if you guys can help and give me a contact any seller. Thanks a lot!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: LaPavel

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia
aXjUj.png
I’m based in Vietnam. I would like to order a quality datejust black dial like in the photo. Pls let me know if you guys can help and give me a contact any seller. Thanks a lot!!!!

just visit any TD's site to see if they offer this particular model that you are looking for.............