• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Omar9

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/12/18
Am I right in thinking that with the 2824 movement the date/time setting direction is opposite to the gen?

Patooo

26/6/13
Dublin-ish
As soon as CNY is over I’m just going to go for it. I looked at the DJ in person with the different bracelets - to my surprise I like the oyster best. The fluted bezel pops out with the plain bracelet and polished mid links....understated but in person really classy

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
Looking forward to more DJ41s from ARF. Hope they can make this model, it's just beautiful to me.
857e2b2eab0f9a210ddc8b881786960f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
As soon as CNY is over I’m just going to go for it. I looked at the DJ in person with the different bracelets - to my surprise I like the oyster best. The fluted bezel pops out with the plain bracelet and polished mid links....understated but in person really classy

I’m starting to think the 41 fits well together with the oyster and the 36 with the jubile keeping in more with its lineage.

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17

I’m starting to think the 41 fits well together with the oyster and the 36 with the jubile keeping in more with its heritage lineage.

Reactions: Patooo

Drew01

3/7/12
I’m starting to think the 41 fits well together with the oyster and the 36 with the jubile keeping in more with its heritage lineage.

I agree, I was waiting for the Jubilee but then I went to a store, saw both, and as you guys stated, I preferred it way better with Oyster in person.
I directly ordered one, and i'm about to receive it in a few hours :)

Also, I saw several Gen models with different DW, some with a bolder DW, meaning it's not because your DW is bold that your watch is a rep ^^

adriankupferzundel

18/9/18
I agree, I was waiting for the Jubilee but then I went to a store, saw both, and as you guys stated, I preferred it way better with Oyster in person.
I directly ordered one, and i'm about to receive it in a few hours :)

Also, I saw several Gen models with different DW, some with a bolder DW, meaning it's not because your DW is bold that your watch is a rep ^^

I did the exact same thing, went to the AD and tried both models on. Although I wanted to wait for the jubilee, I like the sportier look of the oyster.

Please update us with pics and videos if you like :)

Maru

27/11/18
I own the 36mm v2 by ARF. I want to add some perspective here. Someone at my job had a rep Rolex on so literally at a glance I said "oh you're a Rolex fan too?" as I lifted my sleeve slightly to reveal mine. She goes "Yea, but it's fake though, can I see yours?" I proceeded to show it to her and she looked at it up close for atleast 20 secs and as she was doing it I was thinking, "please don't ask me if it's real" haha. Instead of asking she goes "see yours is real, mine is fake. That's so nice..."

Point being, I think some of you are being a little too picky. The ARF reps are incredibly well made. To pass up on such a fantastic watch just because the font is slightly bolder is interesting. No one will care, but you and honestly after wearing it for a week or 2 it may not even register another thought because in the grand scheme of things its truly minuscule at best.

The watch is awesome!

cicciopasticcio

20/1/19
Melbourne
I own the 36mm v2 by ARF. I want to add some perspective here. Someone at my job had a rep Rolex on so literally at a glance I said "oh you're a Rolex fan too?" as I lifted my sleeve slightly to reveal mine. She goes "Yea, but it's fake though, can I see yours?" I proceeded to show it to her and she looked at it up close for atleast 20 secs and as she was doing it I was thinking, "please don't ask me if it's real" haha. Instead of asking she goes "see yours is real, mine is fake. That's so nice..."

Point being, I think some of you are being a little too picky. The ARF reps are incredibly well made. To pass up on such a fantastic watch just because the font is slightly bolder is interesting. No one will care, but you and honestly after wearing it for a week or 2 it may not even register another thought because in the grand scheme of things its truly minuscule at best.

The watch is awesome!

glad to hear that! That's what I was thinking, if the rep was very cheap - poorly made, then yes, the flaws would be very noticeable and probably I wouldn't wear it.

I would be surprise if someone can spot a good rep from looking at it for 10/20 seconds without putting it next to a gen.

Enjoy the watch!

Maru

27/11/18
glad to hear that! That's what I was thinking, if the rep was very cheap - poorly made, then yes, the flaws would be very noticeable and probably I wouldn't wear it.

I would be surprise if someone can spot a good rep from looking at it for 10/20 seconds without putting it next to a gen.

Enjoy the watch!

Exactly. I mean think of it like this, unless they are a Rolex fanatic or specialize specifically in Rolexs they won't be able to tell no matter what. Now take the dynamic of them NOT having a rep to compare it with ontop of rarely getting a close up view for 20+ secs or more. You're dealing with a VERY VERY slim possibility that ANYONE will spot it.

Reactions: cicciopasticcio

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
So what happened to the ARF 41mm DJ with Jubilee and SH3135? Cant find it.

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
So what happened to the ARF 41mm DJ with Jubilee and SH3135? Cant find it.
After CNY, checked with dealer in China. White (or cream) dial with oyster bracelet next to be out.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp