• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex GMT 126711 Root Beer from GMF

• Thread starter Guest
  • Start date

Neo_one

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/3/19
Hi all, I'm new here and have had the GMF rootbeer for 6 weeks now. Unfortunately the movement has just broken today. Date will no longer change and the hour hand can't go past 12 o'clock.
I bought this from Mary watch and I'm awaiting a response from her. I'll be sure to keep you posted on what happens next.
it's a shame because the watch is really nice but this is only the second rep I've had that the movement went bust on :(

Reactions: roadtofreedom

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
Here's the QC pic which I accepted for my BP 2836 version

Vp8o5K.jpg

Reactions: roadtofreedom

Hurricane3710

Known Member
19/3/18
Nyc
So what’s the verdict guys? Is the gmf plated worth the extra $$ over the bp plated?ive researched a lot and I’m reading contrasting opinions,is the only difference the 904? .i Not sure I can swallow the price on wrapped version, I know that’s best option

Reactions: Andysmart

Andysmart

Known Member
26/12/18
I like it much too .
Not yet, plan to get a gen DW and a prof xtal and this is set ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks really awesome also without any mods, xtal and DW look pretty good to my eyes... but we know that gen parts are gen parts!!!

mumum

Renowned Member
18/1/07
So what’s the verdict guys? Is the gmf plated worth the extra $$ over the bp plated?ive researched a lot and I’m reading contrasting opinions,is the only difference the 904? .i Not sure I can swallow the price on wrapped version, I know that’s best option

I would be interested in the experts opinions on this too...the reading shows maybe the gmf plated but the bp picture above looks really good.

atb2401

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
21/3/15
beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
Mine should be arriving today, I'll post pics when I get chance.

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
Ok mine is in my hands. I think I’ll be moving this one on via m2m as a c&r as I could do with the funds for other stuff. Stunning piece and It looks gorgeous on the wrist!

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
I buy lots of watches and move them on, I could do with the funds for other things that have popped up since I ordered this watch. What isn’t there to understand?