• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116506 Ice Blue

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
What maker is this mate, it has individual sun bursts...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's an ARF bro. It's been available for two years. V2 is current but even the V1 dial has individual sunbursts. If you weren't aware, ARF Daytonas use modified A7750s that achieve near gen slimness by removing parts that render the 3 and 9 subdials useless - they are frozen. The big chrono hand works but no subdial counters increment to record timing progress.

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main...ducts_id=19060

Last edited:
Reactions: sunrayminor

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
its an ARF and guys you are way to OCD on fake watches lol i saw gens with bigger flaws that people bought :D just buy the watch and be happy its a great watch!

Reactions: sunrayminor

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
its an ARF and guys you are way to OCD on fake watches lol i saw gens with bigger flaws that people bought :D just buy the watch and be happy its a great watch!

Sorry dude, I completely disagree. I'm okay with the black subdials, thicker case and the typical soft ARF lugs. But the bezel insert is 2mm off each direction. It just looks silly. I have seen DHGates of this model with perfect bezel alignment. I'd also like to see a gen that has the insert off by what seems like two or three clicks. This is out of Rolex's QC range for sure. It would irk me looking at it but hey to each their own.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Then try to find one which is aligned Rolex has plenty of QC issues almost every ceramic sub has a misaligned ceramic bezel.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Then try to find one which is aligned Rolex has plenty of QC issues almost every ceramic sub has a misaligned ceramic bezel.

All of them are like this. It has been like this for a long time and it's not one or two. Every ARF has this issue.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
All of them are like this. It has been like this for a long time and it's not one or two. Every ARF has this issue.

To walk a mile in your shoes, huh? :lol:

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Heh it's not the end of the world, just not for me. I'll check the model in a year or two and see if Noob or ARF progressed with the rep since.

Last edited: