• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob 116515 RG Daytona - Any Owners?

Rolly123

17/11/18
Metallic gold sharpie is pretty close mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any tips on how to just get it in the gaps and not completely screw up the ceramic part or is it wipeable for a few seconds after use?

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Get the finest tip possible. I had some medical wipes that had a small amount of alcohol in that I used 24 hours later, was surprisingly effective.

I have a bigger project on my hands today, sent a solid gold gen bezel to a modder in Germany...it came back unfinished and the bezel ruined. So I painted it with enamel last night! Not thin either ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rolly123

Silverg

I'm Pretty Popular
8/11/08
Us
Version 3 is out:https://puretimewatch.io/watch-bran...-rubber-strap-sa4130-free-extra-strap-v3.html

Any experts that can chime in on the on the improvements

Dial is wrong. The color is off, but could be from the lighting. The dial has ticks by 27 and 33 which the gen does not have. The vertical spacing of the numbers inside the subdials is also wrong. The gen does not have any vertical spacing between the top and bottom of the numbers. They are almost perfectly fit.
Also, the ROLEX text is of the newer font and width scaling, not the correct one for this dial.

Insert looks great.

caprioles9000

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/6/17
Dial is wrong. The color is off, but could be from the lighting. The dial has ticks by 27 and 33 which the gen does not have. The vertical spacing of the numbers inside the subdials is also wrong. The gen does not have any vertical spacing between the top and bottom of the numbers. They are almost perfectly fit.
Also, the ROLEX text is of the newer font and width scaling, not the correct one for this dial.

Insert looks great.

Silverg can you explain further what you mean by tick at 27 and 33 . I cant see it. Also what do you mean by vertical spacing . The subdials seem normal to me (untrained eye) so would love to learn more

Last edited:

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13