• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I pulled the trigger GMT BLRO

Kwigyboo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/2/18
USA
Wouldn't mind one of these just for the novelty. Not even going to bother with trying to get the Gen as all of the AD I've talked with aren't even taking names for this anymore lol.

manu_miami

Horology Curious
13/5/18
I ordered the same GMT BLRO as well. I am the first time buyer for Rep watch, so I wasn't too picky on my QC Pictures; I don't know if you can spot anything that I missed just by looking at QC.

I just realized today; on the Gen version; there is no etching of Rolex logo and it's only on the dial. In my QC pics; I think I have both etching on the glass as well as on the dial.

I should get my watch in my hand in next few days.

Let me know; if you can review my QC pics and give me feedback for my next time purchase :)

Reactions: stolt

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
I ordered the same GMT BLRO as well. I am the first time buyer for Rep watch, so I wasn't too picky on my QC Pictures; I don't know if you can spot anything that I missed just by looking at QC.

I just realized today; on the Gen version; there is no etching of Rolex logo and it's only on the dial. In my QC pics; I think I have both etching on the glass as well as on the dial.

Let me know; if you can review my QC pics and give me feedback for my next time purchase :)

Welcome to the forum. Posting QC picks is against forum rules so pls delete 3 x of your pics.
Watch looks good, its centered, SEL fit is nice and the time graph looks great.

petrescualex

30/5/17
No matter the material of the bezel, those numbers are way close to the crystal. Especially the ones in the upper left corner.

iZiAvgh.jpg

Kwigyboo

12/2/18
USA
Looking at these pics again I prefer the colors on the metal bezel to the ones on the gen ceramic lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: johnlogan

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16

I like this one in your QC pics mate, which version is it? who´s the TD?

michel7752

18/4/14
Switzerland
Looking at manu-miami's QC pics and the dial: there is now the little new Rolex crown symbol between Swiss and Made, like on the gen dial.

johnlogan: Your watch has not arrived yet?

Reactions: Herc

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Looking at manu-miami's QC pics and the dial: there is now the little new Rolex crown symbol between Swiss and Made, like on the gen dial.

johnlogan: Your watch has not arrived yet?

Soon, I have the crown too! Only prototype without!

GreenBlueSilverPrinter

Horology Curious
12/6/17
Bezel is horrible, really obvious that it's a rep, especially where the red and blue meet, they should fade into each other not be an instant change. I imagine it'll be even more obvious in person given that it isn't ceramic.

TonySoprano1

12/6/13
Just noticed on the intime site that the hand stack is incorrect as it’s 24 hour at the bottom, and not hour.

Longwood

6/11/17
Florida
I love the fact its a 904 case. i wonder if this will accept gen 3186 better than noob CHS case?

sierra-tango

Known Member
15/3/18
Really looking forward to see a review of this one by one of our RWI members - popcorn ready :goodluck:
So please support us with your impressions !!! :woo:

Hakai

11/6/18
we all are... haha!
Favourite model from basel 2018