• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just received my V9 Noob 116610 from InTime (pics inside)

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Smoke.... How much do you charge for the gen crystal? What about fitting it?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Dude you know how much I charge lol just read the sale thread.tbats what there for:) as for fitting it pick your favourite modder from the forum.dont ask me who the best modder is because I don't promote no modders no more

Watchk

Known Member
Supporter
30/12/20
kevyo89. Can you post a picture of the caseback?
Hi mate,

Here you go....

7s6vl8x.jpg

Reactions: electric

Watchk

Known Member
Supporter
30/12/20
Dude you know how much I charge lol just read the sale thread.tbats what there for:) as for fitting it pick your favourite modder from the forum.dont ask me who the best modder is because I don't promote no modders no more
Just checked there.... £280. Ah that's tempting. That will open a new can of worms leading to full franken.

DC109

Renowned Member
21/7/12
If you had posted these 2 pics in the first place this thread would not be long..pics on page 1 are terrible.and the lugs are not visable and the sel looks weird.these 2 pics are like a tottaly diffent sub .sel still flush though.if this was mine I would put the arf braclett on this to get recessed sel to go with the nice lug shape.as you got unlucky with the sel

Would an ARF bracelet definitely mean recessed SEL? Isn't it possible the lugs are the issue and any bracelet will be flush? Just wondering if I will have options other than rejection/refund if my QC pics show flush SEL like all the cases after the first batch...

focus66

19/8/12
Most probably its the lugs. They dont even get all four to the same shape. On my three v7's it was always the upper right lug which was somehow messed up

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Would an ARF bracelet definitely mean recessed SEL? Isn't it possible the lugs are the issue and any bracelet will be flush? Just wondering if I will have options other than rejection/refund if my QC pics show flush SEL like all the cases after the first batch...

95 percent chance it will be perfectly recessed if you put a v6s gen or arf/jf braclett on your watch

Phener9

5/4/13
Wrexham, Wales
I particularly appreciate the logo on the crown lining up with the watch,that’s something that I value a lot but you don’t often find even on quality gen watches.
Other than that the watch looks great to me and I would be very happy with it.
Enjoy

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
VRF is in a lower league than the ARF or noob v8/9. You should learn patience.

Is that your opinion or fact ? Just read a comparison review on the HULK V8 , VRF MAX , GEN ...Conclusion was VRF was the clear winner when comparing it to the genuine article .With the caveat that the VRF was a Max version and watch was a Hulk not a black LN .

Last edited:

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Is that your opinion or fact ? Just read a comparison review on the HULK V8 , VRF MAX , GEN ...Conclusion was VRF was the clear winner when comparing it to the genuine article .With the caveat that the VRF was a Max version and watch was a Hulk not a black LN .

fact.

Wunderpus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/5/18
the watch you have now will never be called out in real life, it is too good. However, if you are a modding kind of guy you can add a gen crystal to get that black hole effect. then finish it off with a gen datewheel. then you would be close to perfection.

Noob question here, but roughly how much would that cost? Thanks!