• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VRF Submariner QC - question

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
tripdog I was more than welcoming of opinions and thanked on many occasions. what I wasnt welcoming of was you teling me to reject and go find another hobby lol.

my main concern was the date wheel - the 2 in 26 is tilted to the side.. not the entire date - just the first numeral..

So reject the watch then - you've made it perfectly clear that you are not prepared to accept this defect for a watch costing $350 - I don't even know why you started the thread - the defect is not acceptable to you - you've made it clear.

Last-Samurai

Known Member
20/10/17
sel also looks rather flush and not recessed on this pic! what do you guys think

Last edited by a moderator:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
sel also looks rather flush and not recessed on this pic! what do you guys think

I think if you persist in this direction I'll shut this thread down - you are fishing for criticisms and opinions that you don't care for or want to hear.

Reactions: Tucker

Last-Samurai

Known Member
20/10/17
tripdog if I didn’t care for them I wouldn’t be asking mate!
Ive been examining the photos closer and the sel looks flush on one side (the other is fine)
So I’m simply asking other people’s opinions. After all that’s the purpose of posting QC pics to discuss specific areas I’m worried about

so leave me be please mate

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Ive been examining the photos closer and the sel looks flush on one side (the other is fine)
So I’m simply asking other people’s opinions. After all that’s the purpose of posting QC pics to discuss specific areas I’m worried about

I'm not your mate.

The purpose of QC pics is NOT to discuss them on the forum, it's to check that you will receive the watch you ordered.

You are asking the same questions over and over again, hoping to get the answers you want - you've been told that this model didn't have recessed end links. The watch is for you and no one else - if you don't like the look of what you see in the QC pics then reject the watch.

This is 5 pages of people telling you to accept the watch, and then you saying 'got more pics - what do you guys think ? '

They think you should accept the watch. Now let it drop - OK ?

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. If you don’t like it, decline it. Simple, isn’t it? I am seconding what T has told you already. That is strike #2.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

How long does it take you to decide what to wear in the morning?

Sent from the RWI mobile app

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17

reject the watch, please. And be so kind and show us the new one - oh i forgot even the TD is tired of the pickiness haha

Daft_Punk

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/16
Strike 2. Nice work. Keep debating with the mods and you will surely get a better answer to your questions.

Last edited:

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Didnt see the pic but accept it trust me they are almost ALL the same, some are different but to get them its like 1000000000 to 1. smoke knows it well with the V9 :D

Jonj480

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
3/11/14
I agree. The level of pickiness lately is just absolutely crazy. These are toys... Not high quality Swiss time pieces. Fun to mess around with and franken and what not? Hell yes. But when you start getting familiar with the various gens, there are very few reps that come anywhere truly close.

Daft_Punk

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/16
giphy.gif