• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v9 just appeared

knol

17/8/16
So I spend the best part of yesterday reading this thread and the big ARF thread and for me its going to be the Noob LN most likely. I just have 1 question about the white gold around the round hour markers. On the ARF they seem more gen like and on the Noob they seem too thick. Can anyone tell me if this is correct ? smoke

ARF
ZLj6y.jpg

Noob v9
ZLHSG.png

Last edited:

mbrute

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/7/18
Have had my v9 for two weeks now. Really enjoying it. Dial came a little crooked but I went in there and fixed it. The caseback gasket was dry so I put silicone grease on it. I also put silicone grease on the triplock crown. DO NOT GO SWIMMING WITH YOUR V9 UNTIL YOU GREASE THE GASKETS!!!

Zd81L.jpg

knol

17/8/16
So I spend the best part of yesterday reading this thread and the big ARF thread and for me its going to be the Noob LN most likely. I just have 1 question about the white gold around the round hour markers. On the ARF they seem more gen like and on the Noob they seem too thick. Can anyone tell me if this is correct ? smoke

ARF
ZLj6y.jpg

Noob v9
ZLHSG.png

anyone ?

Last edited:

johanliebert

Looking Around
2/8/18
I wanted to get the ARF but it's out of stock currently. Is the V9 as good as the ARF? read about some bezel problems and fainting numbers and quality control. should i wait for ARF or get a v9 guys?

Cooldaddyfunk286

20/6/18
NY
I've had mine for months, wear it all day everyday. No fading #s on the bezel. I think that's maybe happened to two or 3 on here over time.

Re: the Pearl surround, it is taller/thicker on the noob, but at least it won't be cracked? Seems to be a late issue w the ARF

knol

17/8/16
I've had mine for months, wear it all day everyday. No fading #s on the bezel. I think that's maybe happened to two or 3 on here over time.

Re: the Pearl surround, it is taller/thicker on the noob, but at least it won't be cracked? Seems to be a late issue w the ARF

i meant the metal around the hour markers, not the pearl

Spiral_Cabbage

12/2/18
Conus
Same here. I have had my V9 for a month and a half. I clean the bezel and crystal every other day with a toothbrush and soap. My numbers are the same as when new.

The fading insert numbers may have come from a bad batch. It is not to say that they all will be like that.
As as with all versions, there are good batches and bad batches. Sometimes even great batches. That is part of the rep game.

I am very satisfied with my watch.

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
Have had my v9 for two weeks now. Really enjoying it. Dial came a little crooked but I went in there and fixed it. The caseback gasket was dry so I put silicone grease on it. I also put silicone grease on the triplock crown. DO NOT GO SWIMMING WITH YOUR V9 UNTIL YOU GREASE THE GASKETS!!!

Zd81L.jpg

Great SEL on that one , wish mine was like that