• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v9 just appeared

pengo

I'm Pretty Popular
11/7/15
due to problems with pics in PM posting here.

xVA18mu.jpg

BTRtgWy.jpg

GTingler

Horology Curious
28/6/18
I saw Ryan is Pre order? how long can we get it? Everyone pay 528 + shipping?

I ordered mine a few weeks ago and it should arrive tomorrow. 528, but with shipping and the bullshit credit card surcharge I'm into it for about 640 total. Not Ryan's fault though. It's just the cost of doing business with a Chinese bank.

Cooldaddyfunk286

20/6/18
NY
I got a good one from a newely, used to be TD on here for 498, $523 total, got it in about 8 days after OKing QC about 3 ish months ago. I won't recommend the dealer because he is no longer a TD, which for what reason I'm not sure. But I think everyone is trying to use the same TD or 2 and they are just way overloaded. Maybe I got lucky.

Maybe some of you guys looking to purchase need to spread the love around the TDs more. My dealer was a GREAT experience, he was a TD here for quite a while, but is no longer, which MEANS, RWI doesn't take it's TD list lightly, if they are a current listed TD, they are trusted.

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
I ordered mine a few weeks ago and it should arrive tomorrow. 528, but with shipping and the bullshit credit card surcharge I'm into it for about 640 total. Not Ryan's fault though. It's just the cost of doing business with a Chinese bank.

Got hosed too on my V9... damn fees! Less and less dealers take PP now, so it's either WU or bitcoin lol. Now I know not to checkout with credit card in the future...

yym

Horology Curious
5/8/18
Got hosed too on my V9... damn fees! Less and less dealers take PP now, so it's either WU or bitcoin lol. Now I know not to checkout with credit card in the future...

How about use bank transfer?

ZENNON

Horology Curious
10/7/18
Australia
Silly question - but just wondering how big these things are..
From what I can tell they are 40.5mm?

So that means they are smaller than this? Phoibos PX002 (42mm)
(currently the smallest watch in my rotation)

Do/did places make bigger subs?
Haven't measured yet, but pretty sure my my crappy rep is way bigger than my Phoibos

Long shot: anyone in Brisbane have a sub (any version rep/gen) so I can see how big it is on the wrist in person?

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
Silly question - but just wondering how big these things are..
From what I can tell they are 40.5mm?

So that means they are smaller than this? Phoibos PX002 (42mm)
(currently the smallest watch in my rotation)

Do/did places make bigger subs?
Haven't measured yet, but pretty sure my my crappy rep is way bigger than my Phoibos

Long shot: anyone in Brisbane have a sub (any version rep/gen) so I can see how big it is on the wrist in person?
Deep sea / sea dweller 43 might suit you .

Subs are 40mm and fit like a glove on a 7inch wrist. Just a well balanced watch.

I used to wear the bigger 44mm but now I prefer Daytona / subs / and 42 APs.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: ZENNON

GTingler

Horology Curious
28/6/18
How about use bank transfer?

I'm going to do the bank transfer on future purchases. Ryan was willing to cancel the credit card transaction in order to save the extra fees, but I went ahead with the CC payment since it was my very 1st purchase and since I didn't want to delay the process any further. I got my V9 Hulk today. I'm pleased with it. The only issue I have is that it doesn't appear to have the laser etched crown on the Crystal, but maybe I'm blind. Any thoughts?

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
it usually takes them a year after the date version
sales sure help on that

yym

Horology Curious
5/8/18
I'm going to do the bank transfer on future purchases. Ryan was willing to cancel the credit card transaction in order to save the extra fees, but I went ahead with the CC payment since it was my very 1st purchase and since I didn't want to delay the process any further. I got my V9 Hulk today. I'm pleased with it. The only issue I have is that it doesn't appear to have the laser etched crown on the Crystal, but maybe I'm blind. Any thoughts?

I placed an order from Chazing today for 2836 v9 with Bank transfer. I hope can get QC pics soon.

Drgn7

Horology Curious
31/5/18
Hi Guys,

My noob v9 has one big issue. One of the numbers on the bezel has a few grey marks. Initially i thought it required cleaning but it doesn't come off and I'm convinced it is a grey mark. I'm not sure how it got there as I've not scratched it. Is this an issue with the noob v9s? Appreciate the response guys

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Hi Guys,

My noob v9 has one big issue. One of the numbers on the bezel has a few grey marks. Initially i thought it required cleaning but it doesn't come off and I'm convinced it is a grey mark. I'm not sure how it got there as I've not scratched it. Is this an issue with the noob v9s? Appreciate the response guys

can you show a photo?