• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v9 just appeared

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
Hi guys basically I’ve orered of Ryan InTime I sent over $525 via bank transfer and paid a separate £25gbp charge at the bank so the total amount gets a cross to them. Now they’ve emailed me again saying they only recived $498 and I need to pay another $30 via PayPal. I think there taking me for a ride. Options please I have a Invocie from the bank which shows the full amount was sent over I don’t no how to upload it to here or I Would off.

Having to pay £25 to send your own money to another bank is a disgrace, not only that but you have to walk in the bank and go through the whole process with them.

Send bitcoin or any other crypto for that matter, very low fee and high speed, be your own bank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mattspalace

Horology Curious
26/5/18
Ughhhhhh. My watches have been at JFK airport for four days now. This wait is killing me. Does the damn tracking still work once packages from Ryan hit the USA? I’ve had watches from micro brands arrive in two days from China.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Ughhhhhh. My watches have been at JFK airport for four days now. This wait is killing me. Does the damn tracking still work once packages from Ryan hit the USA? I’ve had watches from micro brands arrive in two days from China.

yes tracking will update every step til 'Delivered'.

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15

Patience...mine same thing

SeikoFan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/5/18
United States

With mine the track.4px.com link stopped showing good data once the package cleared customs and was in the hands of DHL. After that I took the tracking number from the track.4px.com link they provided and put it into webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com and followed the package the rest of the way to delivery. You can also put that same tracking number in usps.com tracking, but the DHL tracking was better.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Tracking does suck. It will show at JFK for days then it will be at your door.

I have been through this. Relax. We have great TD's. If anything happens they will take care of you. Trust me. They are great.

Reactions: dom1986

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
How about ARF?
I think he is also shipping the ARF SD43 with Swiss gen eta (I could be wrong)

Sent from the RWI App

I wouldn't worry about a real ETA. I got one of the first 122660 and it has the A2824 and I brought a brand new Top grade ETA 2824 and the one that came in the rep is running as good as the real one. Don't waits money. They are good. People are under the dream that Yuki is the standard for all reps. Yiuki sucked. While the movement was amazing it was thrown together in a dirty shop. These new SH3135 are a lot better and the A2824 is a lot better too. I would just order a rep 2824 and if a problem happens, its $160 bucks at start time for a brand new 2824 that will last forever. Good luck.

Rob

Reactions: christo14

roro6263

Renowned Member
6/7/11
Thanks for all your time with the pics.. Really does help. To be honest I don't see anyone calling out either rep on the street or even when they handle it briefly. Most members here probably wouldnt be able to tell except for you super gurus.
Thanks again! beautiful watches

Yes, I agree!

Reactions: occb2

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
guys chazing time have stock of v9 - its all the same right qc dependant any preference to ryan

They said they had stock 2 weeks ago before I ordered but still waiting on QC

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
Waitlist as bad as the gens lol !

I was just gonna say that: the waitlist for these chinese reps are approaching gen levels!
I waited for my Loco Louie 116613 bluesy for five and a half months.
We've come a long way, baby!

Reactions: pengo

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I was just gonna say that: the waitlist for these chinese reps are approaching gen levels!
I waited for my Loco Louie 116613 bluesy for five and a half months.
We've come a long way, baby!

4 years for a Sub I was told at my shit local AD (Mappin and Webb - UK), and even then, I would only get on the waiting list if I spend a minimum of £5k with them.

Yeah, smart move idiots - I can spend an extra £1.5 over RRP and get a 2017 model from Watchfinder tomorrow...

HAS17HA

28/11/17
I've been following this thread for some time and was training my eyes to notice the subtle differences that makes V9 a true V9 in preparation for my (highly anticipated)QC photos from the order of 116610 LN SA3135, I placed with Chazing. But just when I thought I got it all dialed down and that I won't need to trouble an expert like smoke to verify V9 or not, Chazingtime puts out a whole new listings of V8s with a description saying that only difference between V8 and V9 is the grade of the stainless steel. And looking at the photos in the V8 advert with my newly trained eye :) it looks to be the case as well. Being a novice I might be 100% wrong as well.
Anyway if Chazingtime is telling the truth in the new V8 listings then my conclusion of the old V8 would be that Noob just used parts from previous batches to create it. In that case then the grass is greener as instead of what we all feared as the first batch of true V9s being one off case and won't get repeated then it looks as the first batch of V8s were a fluke and thankfully won't get repeated.
Links to new V8 listing at Chazing

https://chazingtime02.co/product/su...8-11-noob-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-sa3135/

https://chazingtime02.co/product/su...8-11-noob-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-sa3135/

Mohammed994

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
Certified
23/5/18
I sent a money to intime through a bank wire. It’s been 6 days and no reply ???? V9 sub hulk 3135, the wait begins

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Please help me...is this V9?
Maybe rehaut at 12 is not in the center...
065e561166ba0066d80c4a4bd0c2d0fd.jpg

Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk

Rep Enthusiast

31/3/18
4 years for a Sub I was told at my shit local AD (Mappin and Webb - UK), and even then, I would only get on the waiting list if I spend a minimum of £5k with them.

Yeah, smart move idiots - I can spend an extra £1.5 over RRP and get a 2017 model from Watchfinder tomorrow...

You get your gen Rolex after 2-3 weeks. it's marketing when they tell you you have to wait years. ask them to out you on waitlist and sometime they call you the same week. i already had this experience with the ceramic bezel daytona after market launch.

Reactions: Tigerdragon