• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v9 just appeared

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Anyone selling or can point me in the right direction for a Rolex submariner stainless steel and green (hulk) v9 I’m not being rude and don’t mean it’s I’m brand new to this and don’t no where to post this other than here, as I see there’s some senior members on this bread hopefully they can point me in the right direction. Many thanks

Check out the trusted replica dealers. It means you have to look around read a bit.

Zack2018

Horology Curious
4/6/18
I’ve been reading for 2 days straight now but can’t seem to find anyone who’s selling them, and the ones I have found selling them people say don’t trust as they are in china etc chinanoob etc

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
I’ve been reading for 2 days straight now but can’t seem to find anyone who’s selling them, and the ones I have found selling them people say don’t trust as they are in china etc chinanoob etc

Be patient, this is a new product, will need some time reaching all TD's

Bartsimpson01

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/12/14
France
My V9 is at home from PureTime !
Need to swap insert and crystal but overall is really really improved compared to my Noob V5 !

RWjM2Vb.jpg

Bartsimpson01

25/12/14
France
It's a 3135 :) For the insert, it's about the platinium coating (white and shiny) which cannot be compared to paint (gray and dark). For the Crystal, its about gasket height, colorless clarity of Crystal and AR on Cyclop

Dollhorn

4/4/18
Why is a "nodate" so complicated for the factories? Just use a "closed" dial and no cyclop. Super easy, isn't?

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
I think no date dont sell very good its the same with the blue smurf one.

The Alchemy Index

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/6/15
Why is a "nodate" so complicated for the factories? Just use a "closed" dial and no cyclop. Super easy, isn't?

It’s not that it’s hard it’s that it’s less popular so always comes after the date version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
Anyone had hulk QC recently ?

Mru86

7/8/16
Thoughts on bk's mod of v9
[h=2]Product Offering: Noobfactory sub-c black v9 Swiss ETA 2836-2[/h] 25-05-18, 16:27
Hulk is also available.
Movement: Swiss ETA 2836-2
Mods:
- reinstall DWO for better date positions (top to bottom)
- reinstall crystal to line up cyclops to date window
- line up the dial to the rehaut engraving by best-fit effort, i.e. line up the 12 o'clock marker to the engraved Rolex coronet on the rehaut
- reinstall bezel insert to line it up with the dial
- tighten bezel => no rocking bezel
- set proper crown stem length. Noobfactory sometimes make it too long which puts pressure on the movement and can diminish WR
- reduce the crystal height above bezel insert. Stock crystal can be lowered by shortening the crystal gasket
- replace the 2 movement ring tabs with Swiss made ones which better secure the movement in place
- replace the 2 movement ring screws with high quality ones which break less
- optional (extra $38): swap in Clark crystal for even lower crystal height. Note: Clark doesn't have LEC at 6. But that's not necessarily a bad thing because gen's LEC is practically invisible and Noob's LEC is still too loud.

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Thoughts on bk's mod of v9
[h=2]Product Offering: Noobfactory sub-c black v9 Swiss ETA 2836-2[/h] 25-05-18, 16:27
Hulk is also available.
Movement: Swiss ETA 2836-2
Mods:
- reinstall DWO for better date positions (top to bottom)
- reinstall crystal to line up cyclops to date window
- line up the dial to the rehaut engraving by best-fit effort, i.e. line up the 12 o'clock marker to the engraved Rolex coronet on the rehaut
- reinstall bezel insert to line it up with the dial
- tighten bezel => no rocking bezel
- set proper crown stem length. Noobfactory sometimes make it too long which puts pressure on the movement and can diminish WR
- reduce the crystal height above bezel insert. Stock crystal can be lowered by shortening the crystal gasket
- replace the 2 movement ring tabs with Swiss made ones which better secure the movement in place
- replace the 2 movement ring screws with high quality ones which break less
- optional (extra $38): swap in Clark crystal for even lower crystal height. Note: Clark doesn't have LEC at 6. But that's not necessarily a bad thing because gen's LEC is practically invisible and Noob's LEC is still too loud.

It is totally up to you! For my money, I rather get the base Noob V9, do a PPM, gen/prof crystal, and call it a day. The good part about BK's V9 is actually getting the V9 as it has been hard to get from dealers. That could be a temporary problem, and a wave of V9s may come in before we know it.

Reactions: pengo

DC109

Renowned Member
21/7/12
Wow, so really only the first batch of V9 cases had good lugs. Back to mostly garbage lugs for everything posted after that initial run. I guess I will wait for my QC pics, but I think I'm likely to end up asking for a refund. Dammit, Noob!

Reactions: Mr.Paneristi

persianpirate

16/8/13
LA
persianpirate this isnt good news at all man, do you have any pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the worst of it on the inside of the fold-down clasp - there's a small burr that makes the scratches this thing leaves on the bracelet link even worse. Lugs and the main part of the clasp all have sharp edges.

2KHlPFs.jpg

Mru86

7/8/16
It is totally up to you! For my money, I rather get the base Noob V9, do a PPM, gen/prof crystal, and call it a day. The good part about BK's V9 is actually getting the V9 as it has been hard to get from dealers. That could be a temporary problem, and a wave of V9s may come in before we know it.

what do you mean by 'do a PPM, gen/prof crystal'

and in terms of base are these the same

https://chazingtime02.co/product/su...best-edition-904l-ss-case-bracelet-sa3135-v9/
https://www.intime03.co/rollie/4839...ob-1-1-best-edition-black-dial-on-sa3135.html

for only extra 100 bk is offering mods and swiss eta is there a big diff?

finally if i wanted to get the arf clasp is that sold seperately?

thanks for alll your help