• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v9 just appeared

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
I've seen qc pics so far from Toro,Andrew,Angus ,chasing and intime all were the squared lugs poor sel version apart from chasing and intime so far

SubVette

Known Member
26/4/18
Question: Why doesn't the V9 have the sandblasted clasp like the gen? Don't think the ARF has it either. Do the newer Rolexes have the polished inner clasp?

largemarge

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
11/4/18
This looks like the v8

let me explain Some thing alot of dealers are now changing there minds and saying the v8 v8s and v9 are the same watch
this is my take on that I don't belive that at all but if some tds want to say it the same watch then so be it .but there are clear differences
remember the noob v7 there were actually 4 diffent version.but were all called the v7 .tds could not tell the diffence and assumed all v7 were v7
but the original v7 has perfect cg but square lugs
the next v7 was super rare and had bperfect lugs and cg
then the next batch rare aslo had perfect lugs but pointy rounded cg
then the final batch had square lugs and pointed round cg

so if some tds and people want to call the v9 the v8 that cool but remeber there are 3 versions
and the best version is the one Ryan and chasing have listed as the v9
no I don't work for them they don't give me discount or even free watches to review and return.yes they should because of the crazy amount of promoting im doing for them and sending a shit ton of buisness there way
but I had to put that in before the trolls start talking shit lol

my main td is Angus and Andrew but the v9 watches I'm seeing from them are not this new upgraded case sel and bezel version

wouldnt this be an issue with a TD lying to customers? like if i order a v9 and come to find its something else id be pissed and file a chargeback.

wheres smoke with this guy whos supposed to do 1:1 sub. this stuff is getting confusing and seems like people are getting ripped off buying one thing sand really getting another

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
wouldnt this be an issue with a TD lying to customers? like if i order a v9 and come to find its something else id be pissed and file a chargeback.

wheres smoke with this guy whos supposed to do 1:1 sub. this stuff is getting confusing and seems like people are getting ripped off buying one thing sand really getting another

Chargebacks are how TD accounts get shut down, so how about you don't do that!! You get QC pics, your choice to approve or not, ask a member here if V8 or V9. smoke is kind enough to help most that ask politely. The dealers may not know difference between V8, V8s and v9. If you read this thread that's what were all trying to establish. If you don't like the way TD's do business, simple, DON'T BUY!!

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Forget the whole "V1/V2/V3" thing the factory do batches and use different suppliers. Its very good that smoke sees the difference because most of us won't.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Wait a minute. The photos I’ve seen for the noob v9 look like they are using a Yuki, are they not?!?!?!
All v9 pics I've seen there using sa3135 noob have never used yukki what make you think they're suddenly using yukki now?

Reactions: electric

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
It looks just like the Yuki doesn’t it???? I’m so confused honestly. They are using a shitty SA movement? Not anything at all like a Yuki? It looks just like the one JF is using in their 5 digit sub.

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
3f3e1ad6a81c9f81f716e6ca20e7cd1f.jpg
62eccc491cbcc740747f558403a0dbea.jpg
57fe60cab417428d98ece7b54c1db837.jpg

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
V9 6 digit
Gen 120 balance bridge
JF 5 digit

Then if you look at an SA like in the v7 they use a totally flat balance bridge in the movement because that’s the old SA and factories seem to be using SA now instead of SH which used to be Yuki.

Unless I’ve had one too many hits today.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Can someone please send me a V89!!!! LOL. I'll bug Sean and Angus again.