• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v9 just appeared

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
i must agree DWO looks like shit rest looks perfect better as ARF (but just my opinion).

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
i must agree DWO looks like shit rest looks perfect better as ARF (but just my opinion).

The v9 if you get a real v9 is better than The arf in case looking at the sel I would say it's very close between the arf and the real v9
the arf insert is better imo but not miles better but there is a diffence and arf killed it looking at pics.the v9 sa3135 is a better watch and I would buy the v9 over the current 2824 arf as the case and sel is pefect.if arf have built the sh3135 version for me like I asked that will be 100 percent perfect but the odds on that happening are low to zero imho

OnlyWayne

Horology Curious
5/12/16
Hi to you all, I've been digging into various threads and looking at the trusted dealers etc.... can I ask; do you think there will be a Blue Submariner NOOB V9 along any time soon?

Bozrep

Known Member
2/7/15
Looking at ARF and Noob V9.... a friend enters my house...with a white golden blue Sub... holy cow...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met RWI

Reactions: OnlyWayne

OnlyWayne

Horology Curious
5/12/16
so far; this one is in my sights: Submariner 116619 LB Blue Ceramic V7 1:1 Noob Best Edition A2836

blehbleh215

2/2/17
The v9 if you get a real v9 is better than The arf in case looking at the sel I would say it's very close between the arf and the real v9
the arf insert is better imo but not miles better but there is a diffence and arf killed it looking at pics.the v9 sa3135 is a better watch and I would buy the v9 over the current 2824 arf as the case and sel is pefect.if arf have built the sh3135 version for me like I asked that will be 100 percent perfect but the odds on that happening are low to zero imho

There's still some hope for ARF.
hope this Smoke X ARF collaboration will success.
smoke do you have any news on the release date of the 3135 ARF Hulk?

Reactions: OnlyWayne

Spatiumtemporis

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/8/16
Lugs are amazing in those qc pics. Too bag gaps are still present. Maybe the jf bracelet will fit without gaps.

Sent from the RWI App

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Lugs are amazing in those qc pics. Too bag gaps are still present. Maybe the jf bracelet will fit without gaps.

Sent from the RWI App

Gaps lol
my gen has gaps if you put it in a white box and take pics like ryan does .the sel looks sweet mate.a99 percwnt Of watches will have tiny gaps under the terrible conditions Ryan and chasing time use to take pics

Fusebox

Horology Curious
7/6/17
I've seen qc pics from so many tds now only Ryan has the v9 aka the new noob sub that has new lugs sel and cg.also chasing time have pics of the new watch on there site but not seen real qc pics

Ok so, torobravos is not selling the v9? i just ordered this one: http://www.toro.fun/index.php?route=...roduct_id=2867
Is this really just the v8? Sorry if im missunderstanding, but it clearly sais v9? smoke

Last edited:

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
I just spoke too Ryan and paid him a few days back. The noob 9 is out of stock. For all who have it in stock. Is it possible you can PM me please. I need one just too review. I will give you a brand new one when I get it or I offer you a free rolex crown. I would love to have my real 116610 and my all real 16610 minus the V6s case and this noob V9 and the ARF all at once. please.

Reactions: christo14

CybNoX

23/5/15
I'm right as always this is a perfect v9 just like what Ryan sells.only chasing and intime so far have the v9.the dwo is terrible on this example

the rehault seems off centre as well?

im about to pull my trigger for a v9, but abit apprehensive due to the inconsistency.

should the DWO is also off centre, is it a fixable by adjust the movement or the entire date wheel disc has to be fixed.