• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v9 just appeared

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
Wow this is really the new king!

Since I have and love the ARF SD43 I do not need a black subc date... I will wait for the Hulk no date. And buy for sure!

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
Could anyone do a nurb comparison to the v9 and the GEN?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funtimezz

18/1/16
The v9 looks perfect I can't argue this looking at these qc pics.this is 2836 as I have the rest of the qc pics and can see the crown height

now if arf do what I've told them it.but will be as good or better than this v9.but I have no idea if arf will deliver on there promises

the retail 2824 arf that people are getting qc pics for now looks dam good aswell.but this looks better.just want to see the v9 sa3135 qc pics to see if the cg are perfect

Master smoke, would you say the green dial on the noob v9 hulk is almost identical to the gen? In terms of the color and how the color changes in sunlight

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Wow this is really the new king!

Since I have and love the ARF SD43 I do not need a black subc date... I will wait for the Hulk no date. And buy for sure!

Not sure would it ever be possible to buy the Hulk no date;)
Which I truly regret, as it could be a nice watch!

Reactions: Spatiumtemporis

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
Not sure would it ever be possible to buy the Hulk no date;)
Which I truly regret, as it could be a nice watch!

Why? I guess there is a huge market for it.

Hulk: so many people have very nice black subc (v7 modded, spoongebob, sharpie, gen inserts and sd43)

No date: cleanest dial and overall design.

It is the winning combo ;)

Dollhorn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/4/18
What are the advantages of the SA3135 over the A2836 anyways?

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Master smoke, would you say the green dial on the noob v9 hulk is almost identical to the gen? In terms of the color and how the color changes in sunlight

It's close. But not period correct noob need to change the dial layout to be period correct to the Rehaut engraving

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Noob don't seem to realise that are using the case if a 2010-2015 sub and the dial and clasp from a 2016/18 sub.

Reactions: Spatiumtemporis

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
So I found more live v9 pics this is 2836 with the dark insert the v9 also comes wowith th the nice insert so watch your qc pic .I'll show both examples.

the v9 mid case is perfect the only flaw is the Rehaut engraving is not dark like the gen
3Usr6hQ.jpg
here is the nice v9 insert

XWOyEaU.jpg
here is the perfect v9 look at the lugs lol

4V3JtUN.jpg

z0we97O.jpg

so noob are using up the last of the shitty v7 v8 insert on some v9 subs so watch out for this in your qc pics
also some have 100 percent perfect sharp recessed sel with zero gap and others the sel is not so great.

arf are constant with sel every example I've seen has perfect sel .Noob need to fix up. But noob v9 is the best sub it's a v6s made from 904

vexus

Horology Curious
5/5/18
Hello, i was a long time lurker but i joined you guys now. I was about to buy the noob v9 but the hour markers are looking yellow? Isn't that a problem? Or is this how it's supposed to be? https://www.tswatch01.com/mobile/goods.php?ProId=23009 ; in this video sometimes it's looking white, sometimes it's looking yellow.. Im confused. Sorry i am not a native english speaker. Edit: Sorry guys it was my gaming monitor's gaming mode.. It messed with colors :D

Last edited:
Reactions: dennis7899

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
The v9 looks perfect I can't argue this looking at these qc pics.this is 2836 as I have the rest of the qc pics and can see the crown height

now if arf do what I've told them it.but will be as good or better than this v9.but I have no idea if arf will deliver on there promises

the retail 2824 arf that people are getting qc pics for now looks dam good aswell.but this looks better.just want to see the v9 sa3135 qc pics to see if the cg are perfect

I have it on a good source that ARF is listening too you and all of us. It is noob that stopped listening too us. From what I heard you smoke are the reason the 3135 ARF still isn't out! LOL. They are fixing a few of the issue that you pointed out. So keep doing what you are doing! As long as a company listens too us, we need too support them! If they stop and just do it for money only I will stick to my own.