• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116613LB: Loco Louie Delivers, did not disappoint, and restores my faith in humanity!

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
A couple of days ago, I posted that in 20 days time, I will definitely know whether or not my faith in Louie and my hope that he delivers are for naught. Today, I am happy to say my 116613LB 14K Sub arrived in record time, the fastest shipment from China I have experienced: Louie posted my watch via EMS Express on Feb 10, and it arrived today, Valentine's Day! More importantly, the watch I received is as advertised. Sure, you can put on your OC hats and find faults as it's not perfect, but let's just say that I am a very happy camper. Because I had an inkling that contrary to popular belief that Louie is a scammer, Louie is actually an upstanding guy that just needs to get his business in order. So to the rest who have yet to receive their orders, I can say with confidence that there is hope. Here are some photos I would like to share with you.

DRZQTLo.jpg

0uCrMCV.jpg

43OQvAm.jpg

iEAPxqX.jpg

Pqlorrk.jpg

Oa2dczn.jpg

0NA1Cc4.jpg

Xvn9D61.jpg

hA9WwC2.jpg

iVyfSHW.jpg

pYZXdpQ.jpg

d4CQtvB.jpg

Not the best black hole, but it's there
pl3qS7o.jpg

Posing with my TC:
yk9KRfo.jpg

Love that SEL fit
CXqUNtY.jpg

Iynmvqi.jpg

Watch now adjusted to my local time. Happy Valentin'e indeed!
aW95mwA.jpg

YqpqVmC.jpg

The rehaut engraving ain't bad
Ep8ZNn3.jpg

You gotta love these 3D hands
3NLcZJu.jpg

MeMO

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
13/2/18
Congrats.

Wear it in good health

I'm trying to contact him as I'm very keen on his green insert. Unfortunately, he is not accepting my friend request on WECHAT, and not replying to my e-mails.

I really don't know what to do..SIGH

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
Congrats.

Wear it in good health

I'm trying to contact him as I'm very keen on his green insert. Unfortunately, he is not accepting my friend request on WECHAT, and not replying to my e-mails.

I really don't know what to do..SIGH

That's most probably because Louie has a long list of past orders to fill. I don't think he is accepting any new business until he delivers the past orders. And there's a ton of 'em.
Just to put things in perspective, I ordered last Sept 16, 2018, and paid September 18, 2017.

When things normalize, yes, I will order from Louie again.

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
looks great. I have been posting consistently that louie is not a scammer, just a guy who bit off more than he could chew.

L

LaPavel

I'm not sure if he will accept new orders in the future. I read that he is sick. Problems with thyroid gland
Btw: Very nice looking watch.

wolfwood

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/2/11
Well, that's certainly a very happy Valentine's Day to you. Congrats!

timbui

Known Member
3/1/09
Why does your dial looks different from others? His dial on his website has "1000ft=300m". Your dial has "1000ft = 300 m". The spacing is different. Is it a Noob watch with his custom dial?

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Why does your dial looks different from others? His dial on his website has "1000ft=300m". Your dial has "1000ft = 300 m". The spacing is different. Is it a Noob watch with his custom dial?

I think Louie had custom painted dials, so they could have minor differences. Regardless, he got his watch so that is a big plus. As is, I would be super happy if I received that beauty!

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
SOLEX timbui wolfwood LaPavel reppin Saint888 thank you for your kind words. I guess I managed my expectations well, kept my faith in Louie, so I'm a very with the final outcome. Nivka , buddy, I must admit my specimen is better than what I expected. 3D hands. Much better date wheel. Nice SEL fit, no dreaded gaps whatsoever. The gold looks legit 14K as it's not as close to my gen 18K, so that's alright by me. I would slap a gen crystal in the future, and that's that.

According to Louie in his broken English, this is what mine has:
1. The same rounding maker as GEN, super luminous luminares
2. Upgraded production of Horsemen Hands
3. Archive Production Blue Dial
4. Archive Production DW

Here are more photos. Spit of the morning sun:
XmGKDMl.jpg

0EcZCPO.jpg

Not apples to apples, but comparing Louie's 14K Mod with my 18K gen 5-digit 16613LN link. Gen on the left (single link):
bdKtAhd.jpg

MBppq5I.jpg

0GX06f2.jpg

ij1KJlI.jpg

9n3Iq1A.jpg

Again, to those who have not received their orders yet, have faith. It will take time, it has taken a long time. But it will arrive. I paid mine last September 18, 2017. And it eventually arrived yesterday, Valentine's Day. Louie is NOT a scammer.

Reactions: Nivka

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
Jury is still out on whether he's going to completely flake out or not.

ì was in early October and I still have not received my entire order. saw qc of a watch in November, ready to ship and it ain't here yet.

PlanetZoom

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/16
USA
Beautiful watch! So glad you got it. There's been a lot of angst the last few months with people thinking they won't get their orders.

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
Beautiful watch! So glad you got it. There's been a lot of angst the last few months with people thinking they won't get their orders.

Yeah, and I don't blame them for getting pissed. But that's why I started an update thread even before the crash of this site and after. It's good to be updated with facts as opposed to speculation. It's frustrating, yes, but eventually it will sort itself out. Hope you will get your order/s too. Click here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...e-your-updates-on-your-116613lb-bluesy-orders

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Great watch but the fat Rolex and superlative writing font would really made reject the watch tbh.

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
Great watch but the fat Rolex and superlative writing font would really made reject the watch tbh.

I agree with you, sir. But at this point, I'm just glad I received my watch! And I wish all others who ordered would receive theirs, too. Thanks for the honest feedback, mate!

Reactions: Stuvetjee