• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official DSSD Club"

willisd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/9/14
Thanks for the reply

Im from Australia and new to the forum and sorry for the question but is it usually a case of buying a watch and sending it to one of the members on the forum to have it done?

zdra

Known Member
13/9/12
Just joined the club, I got this from Sead yesterday. Noob ultimate, asian 2836.

6e4cd6b1bc40d8924a5eb1edc3433456.jpg

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

zdra

Known Member
13/9/12
And the problem on the very first day:

a0e9c26f7701aa73e2cad103728c902e.jpg

The pin holes are too shallow and without sharp edges, so this will keep coming off the pin. Any idea how to address this?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

OPdestrolover

Known Member
2/10/13
Has someone had the possibility to compare weight of gen DSSD to Noob 2014 version ?
We're looking for so many cosmetic differences, but how about a very obvious one, the weight ?

nicosuave4201

Known Member
17/10/14
I have a problem with my deep sea. I've had the watch a month now and am just now noticing this.

In the bottom right quadrant of the watch face area, the bezel has a downward flex to it. As in, you can press down anywhere around the bezel and it's solid, but in the bottom right, it pushes down about a mm or so, then comes back when you release. But it should be solid all around, and it's annoying, and I wonder if it impedes water resistance, etc. So....
Any fixes? Any ideas? Did I just get a bad unit or is this normal? What can I do?

It is the latest greatest noob version from pure-time

nicosuave4201

Known Member
17/10/14
Also, with the bracelet, the clasp lock doesn't go down flush all the way. It's almost there, but it won't go flush. I understand this is a common problem? How to fix? Is there a fix?

Snoweagle

29/1/15
I have a problem with my deep sea. I've had the watch a month now and am just now noticing this.

In the bottom right quadrant of the watch face area, the bezel has a downward flex to it. As in, you can press down anywhere around the bezel and it's solid, but in the bottom right, it pushes down about a mm or so, then comes back when you release. But it should be solid all around, and it's annoying, and I wonder if it impedes water resistance, etc. So....
Any fixes? Any ideas? Did I just get a bad unit or is this normal? What can I do?

It is the latest greatest noob version from pure-time

It's not normal, it should be flushed.

nicosuave4201

Known Member
17/10/14
You are responding to my 2nd post, not my first. The first was about the bezel, the 2nd was about the clasp. You are talking about the clasp right? I did some reading and know how to fix that. Now what I need help with is the bezel.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Here ya go I got this from BK and had VAC mod it, Pretty much the same as what Plankton did. I love it.

Snoweagle

29/1/15
You are responding to my 2nd post, not my first. The first was about the bezel, the 2nd was about the clasp. You are talking about the clasp right? I did some reading and know how to fix that. Now what I need help with is the bezel.

I'm referring to the bezel, it should not have any play in it but sits firmly onto the case.