• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official DSSD Club"

MrYesterday

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/10
Itinerant
As promised. I sized it for her, and snapped a quick pic. I'll take better pics later with a better camera. Like I said, it's sexy IMHO. She said "You're excited like I'm trying on lingerie". I said "Baby, you come to bed in just that watch, and you can forget the lingerie". lol
photo7.jpg

Glimmer

15/5/10
As promised. I sized it for her, and snapped a quick pic. I'll take better pics later with a better camera. Like I said, it's sexy IMHO. She said "You're excited like I'm trying on lingerie". I said "Baby, you come to bed in just that watch, and you can forget the lingerie". lol

Epic! :biglaugh:

DarthAlex

Renowned Member
22/8/10
Alabama
photo7.jpg

I gave you + rep just for that! ROFL

Gonna make my GF wear mine to bed tonite. ;)

MrYesterday

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/10
Itinerant
I appreciate it. She keeps saying "I'll wear it if you want me to". I say "I want you to WANT to wear it, but since you don't want to, patronizing me is the next best thing" ;)

imbisibol

1/1/11
Apologies in advance for what must be a pretty tedious question, but does anyone know where I can find a v3 (or v4) DSSD with Asia 21J for appx. $90. MrYesterday thought that Lay had one for $88, but the best I can find is clone movement for $178 (a pretty good deal). I see that Trevor has what looks like a v2 for $98 http://www.trevor-watch.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1_36&products_id=117

Any help gratefully received. :)

i think replicamake still has it at the A-2813 collection.

http://www.replicamake88.com/categories/Rolex/A%2d2813-Collection/

imbisibol

1/1/11
tried putting back the bracelet again. one day only, i put it back on the camo-green zulu... :D