Comment

Another masterpiece by BK!

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Another masterpiece by BK!

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
          There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
          ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
          Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Just arrived!

Comment

Hello, I am in love with Deepsea Blue, I have a v7 noob and I don't know whether to buy a V10 or wait for a new factory.
                Hopefully VSF wants to do this repeat.
                Do you think they will? or is the noob V10 enough?
                I have not been able to read many opinions of the ARF v4.
                What can the forum experts say?
                Merry Christmas to all

Comment

Originally posted by Marbe78 View Post
                  Hello, I am in love with Deepsea Blue, I have a v7 noob and I don't know whether to buy a V10 or wait for a new factory.
                  Hopefully VSF wants to do this repeat.
                  Do you think they will? or is the noob V10 enough?
                  I have not been able to read many opinions of the ARF v4.
                  What can the forum experts say?
                  Merry Christmas to all

VSF said it will gradually make all the Rolex models ...

Comment

It’s a good new

Comment

We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                      GMT Movements Explained
                      BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
                      Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
                      The Fantasy Watch Thread
                      Noob GMT's poor bezel design
                      Ceramic insert paint mod

Double Nine Gonzo!

Comment

Then I will wait to VSF Deepsea Blue

Comment

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Originally posted by Marbe78 View Post
                            I have a v7 noob
                            Nothing wrong with the V7 it is superb especially with a 2836 inside.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X