• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF SD43 904L 126600 review (many pics)

Rolex_007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/5/17
Still waiting... more than 1 month already :cool: So i hope the watch will be fine...

Alex1976

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
25/2/17
Total process for my watch was 6 weeks but I also rejected one during QC process and had the rehaut get aligned on the second one.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: m5smg2

dantoh

20/11/17
I have just sold my V1 and am considering me to order a V2 :) is there any current information about whether possibly a V3 is planned? I think you can not improve much anymore.

Swerepguy

12/2/18
I have just sold my V1 and am considering me to order a V2 :) is there any current information about whether possibly a V3 is planned? I think you can not improve much anymore.

I think v2 is out of stock right now. V3 update might be soon

minwas

Renowned Member
9/3/17
UAE/EU

I got the v2 and the only difference to the v1 is the DW...the improved bezel could be possibly a v3

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Bezel is a 5-10 min fix with some wet and dry. You don't even need to take it off and the result is perfect. I might post a guide if i can be assed. Point is, its so easy and quick to do its just not worth the upgrade.

armedcor

1/2/14
Bezel is a 5-10 min fix with some wet and dry. You don't even need to take it off and the result is perfect. I might post a guide if i can be assed. Point is, its so easy and quick to do its just not worth the upgrade.

a guide would be great.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
a guide would be great.

I'll try and put one up next week. But i dont use photo sharing sites and rwi does not support direct upload anymore - which is a real shit.

but its so easy to do for a perfect result - it just irks me that so much ado was made by some when its such an easy fix.

Phener9

5/4/13
Wrexham, Wales
There’s a guy down the pub wears one of these and I got to try it on,the bezel teeth are really quite sharp,surprisingly so but the watch is a stunner and would suit me very well.
However I just couldn’t wear it and bump into him, when he already told me he paid £1100.
He also drives a Bentley Continental
You guys can enjoy the SD43 though.

minwas

Renowned Member
9/3/17
UAE/EU

It would be much appreciated

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
The gen bezel is also very sharp. Muiramas is right: this is a 15 minute fix with wet/dry, or a dremel, if at all. If a V3 just "fixes" the bezel sharpness, then we are letting ARF off easy.

Swerepguy

12/2/18
There’s a guy down the pub wears one of these and I got to try it on,the bezel teeth are really quite sharp,surprisingly so but the watch is a stunner and would suit me very well.
However I just couldn’t wear it and bump into him, when he already told me he paid £1100.

If your only tell is the "sharp bezel teeth" I think the pub guy got the real deal.

Bigred7078

4/12/16

Are you referring to fixing the pointy bezel scallop tips? Or the actual sharp feel?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Are you referring to fixing the pointy bezel scallop tips? Or the actual sharp feel?

Both. I'll figure out imagur or whatever next week and put up a tutorial. I'm on holiday at the moment. Probably Wedneday.

For me it solved the problem taking into account the v2.5 is still a tad pointy (as well as being very inconsistenet) and also the gen is also sharp.

the best thing about the way i did it is its way easier than any other mod, cannot be screwed up, and does not need tools or any dissasembly.

sorry guys - it would hve been better to mantion it with a guide, but when i read that people want to upgrade just because of the bezel teeth i wanted to say already that there is a easy fix.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17

I don't get it. He paid £1,100 for it - like one of those swiss fake scams, or did you mean £11,000 (scalper price).

Patrick_Rolex

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/5/17
Both. I'll figure out imagur or whatever next week and put up a tutorial. I'm on holiday at the moment. Probably Wedneday.

For me it solved the problem taking into account the v2.5 is still a tad pointy (as well as being very inconsistenet) and also the gen is also sharp.

the best thing about the way i did it is its way easier than any other mod, cannot be screwed up, and does not need tools or any dissasembly.

sorry guys - it would hve been better to mantion it with a guide, but when i read that people want to upgrade just because of the bezel teeth i wanted to say already that there is a easy fix.

Enjoy you’re holiday!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

dantoh

20/11/17
What problem of the bezel do you speak? I could not find anything on my V1.