• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF SD43 904L 126600 review (many pics)

Bigred7078

4/12/16
BK's does mod to it so I'm not sure if he changed any parts, is should be arf with his eta movement swap and paint job on insert plus some adjustments and polishing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Why would BK do a paint job on the insert? That makes zero sense..

Reactions: m5smg2

Bigred7078

4/12/16
Bk is business man, more mods more money :D

Looking at the pics, I don’t even think he did any mods to it lol. The eta swap is fair but to “polish” the case and “paint the insert” on what is widely known as the best finished case/bracelet and best rep insert is just laughable. The only thing that would make sense is if this is indeed a BP

Reactions: chamonix and m5smg2

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
The Insert looks really like a BP i mean look at the cutouts they are way smaller than on ARF AND look way more dark than any other ARF Insert here in this thread and we have a lot of photos here :D

Reactions: chamonix and m5smg2

ILuvTheCLock

Known Member
23/7/17
This big chunk of steel is so much fun!!!!! I really need to get around to removing that cyclops though :)
EsRa3vt.jpg

Lupoalberto

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/12/16
I wanna de-cyclops too. First thing to do when in my hands. I hope will be easy as shown in youtube vids!

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Honestly, he probably didn’t even know the bezel teeth were updated. It seems to be a silent update since no one is calling it v3...As far as he is concerned it’s the most recently updated version v2, which is true.

Now the whole thing about the same QC being sent to two different people, that’s some BS.

Yes I didn’t know about bezel teeth update either. Anyone else get this version to share pics please?

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
Guys, I've read on datejusts with the 3235 clone... it's important that they put the 3235 also on the SD43 and will be PERFECT!!

Lupoalberto

28/12/16
I hate italian post....they had to delivery yesterday and i have seen no postman. Now i have to wait 2 more days......
Just to know. is it easy to remove bezel? Any spring or other things hard to reinstall? TIA

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
i asked to him if it was in stock and he said so. I paid and he sent pics. I say: " are you sure this is the last batch with corrected bezel teeth and datewheel? ". He said yes and I accepted the watch. That's all. Maybe he sent the same pics to other guys before i paid because they did request. in about 7/8 days i will have and i will see if there are differences. I don't want to blame anybody. But if he sent to different paying people the same pics, well i don't think this is correct. But - i repeat - don't know and i don't judge. If some people paid and received the same pics, please pm and let's see if inform the admin/mod.

Just adding myself to the list of folks who got different QC pics from the watch they actually recieved. My watch has the hour hand out of sync with the minutes - its 12 minutes too fast. QC pics were spot on.

So thats another £100 to the cost of the watch to fix it. Time to use a different TD.

Last edited:

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
Just adding myself to the list of folks who got different QC pics from the watch they actually recieved from supermirrors. My watch has the hour hand out of sync with the minutes - its 12 minutes too fast. QC pics were spot on.

So thats another £100 to the cost of the watch to fix it. Time to use a different TD.

remember us, who is the TD...?

minwas

Renowned Member
9/3/17
UAE/EU
Just adding myself to the list of folks who got different QC pics from the watch they actually recieved from supermirrors. My watch has the hour hand out of sync with the minutes - its 12 minutes too fast. QC pics were spot on.

That sucks dude, sorry to hear that. Did you buy the watch out of the EU stock?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
That sucks dude, sorry to hear that. Did you buy the watch out of the EU stock?

No my brother - was out of China.

Was a difficult order - I initially got given the wrong tracking number so I watched in agony in real time as 'my' package was delivered to another address, then it turns out he gave me the wrong tracking. My one had been sent back to China without even passing through customs - no reason, so was automatically sent back to me again. It arrived the day before I went on vacation, so I never checked it fully.

Got back last week and spotted it yesterday.

God damn it - this is one of those times where you just think screw it - I'd probably buy a real one if Rolex would sell me the f**king thing. It's painful as the watch is so damn amazing - but now I can barely look at it.

Lupoalberto

28/12/16
I hope tomorrow to receive. I will let you know. I am almost sure i will can detect if the received one will be the same seen in qc pics

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I hope tomorrow to receive. I will let you know. I am almost sure i will can detect if the received one will be the same seen in qc pics

Fingers crossed for you.

I can live with a different watch, but not one which has such a fault - I look out for that stuff on QC as well.

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Supporter
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
California - Bay Area
Fingers crossed for you.

I can live with a different watch, but not one which has such a fault - I look out for that stuff on QC as well.

Maybe it’s time for a new dealer. Lucy is the bomb man. She QCs the heck out of the watches and will actually fix them for you if you spot something. My rehuat was off center, so she sent it to her watchsmith and a day later it was fixed and centered.

Reactions: Cristobal

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Maybe it’s time for a new dealer. Lucy is the bomb man. She QCs the heck out of the watches and will actually fix them for you if you spot something. My rehuat was off center, so she sent it to her watchsmith and a day later it was fixed and centered.

Yeah man, I heard Lucy is good. I've written to the guy, let's see how it goes. Not sure what can be done - I'm not sending it back to China so it looks like more expense - which is part of the game I know all that. I'll quit talking now as folks get uppity about this kind of stuff. Just receiving a watch with a fault that I actively looked out for on QC just kinda sucks.

Lupoalberto

28/12/16
I am not so happy about sead. He confirm this is the last batch ad i will see. I am pretty sure to recognize the watch as the same of qc pics. I have discovery it came from uk stock only after the payment. But if the watch will be fine, well no problem. Thank you bro for support. Tomorrow will see and report