• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF SD43 904L 126600 review (many pics)

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
DW mag is the same on all V2.
Rejecting it would be a pointless waste of time.

szumi

Known Member
28/7/06
Yep DW mag is too big. Typical V2 example. Ask for another one unless all of them are like this. Plenty of ppl now with the same issue including me.
Post #998, Looks ok for me. New SD43 v2, i think

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
IMO it's not the mag it is the crystal sitting a bit high off the dial.

If that was the case how could it affect most V2s? It would only affect the ones with incorrectly pressed crystal. And I dont think thats it as the v2s Ive had the crystal was perfect height. I've had now 3 v2's all same problem but the other 2 was for some friends who just accepted it and couldnt be bothered sending it back for a refund.

Its a big tell in real life and very obvious

Reactions: m5smg2

Gildabah

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/10/17
I like how it looks the mag its not a deal breaker for me... i dont think people can spot it

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: timnic54

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
If that was the case how could it affect most V2s? It would only affect the ones with incorrectly pressed crystal. And I dont think thats it as the v2s Ive had the crystal was perfect height. I've had now 3 v2's all same problem but the other 2 was for some friends who just accepted it and couldnt be bothered sending it back for a refund.

Its a big tell in real life and very obvious

I disagree that its a big problem - the only guy running around fora bringing it up is you. Not that I'm saying its not a problem for you - i just dont think suggesting to the guy to ask for another one helps anyone when they're all the same.

peterpl

24/7/11
I disagree that its a big problem - the only guy running around fora bringing it up is you. Not that I'm saying its not a problem for you - i just dont think suggesting to the guy to ask for another one helps anyone when they're all the same.

Thats your opinion. If your happy with the larger cyclops buy one and be happy. We are here because we want the best reps we can that are as close to the gens as possible and this is not anywhere close to gen. I got a lot of gen Rolex's on me now so maybe my expectations are higher but come on seriously the mag is such a simple thing to get right which they already had correct.

No one needs to listen to me but I'm just spreading word on facts and what is the flaws. If you want to ignore it then go buy it - I aint putting no gun to no ones head and saying dont buy. LOL

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Thats your opinion. If your happy with the larger cyclops buy one and be happy. We are here because we want the best reps we can that are as close to the gens as possible and this is not anywhere close to gen. I got a lot of gen Rolex's on me now so maybe my expectations are higher but come on seriously the mag is such a simple thing to get right which they already had correct.

No one needs to listen to me but I'm just spreading word on facts and what is the flaws. If you want to ignore it then go buy it - I aint putting no gun to no ones head and saying dont buy. LOL

Fine - you say its 'not anywhere close to gen'. Everywhere else the consensus is that its probably the best out of the box Rolex rep available. Not perfect - but if everyone wants to wait for the usual 2 steps forward and one back then thats cool.

Its what - 3x instead of 2.5 - maybe? Thats 20% different - through a little bubble on the dial. Owning several Rolexes you'll know you need to be looking square on to read the date anyway...

Who knows - I havent even got mine yet...

peterpl

24/7/11
Fine - you say its 'not anywhere close to gen'. Everywhere else the consensus is that its probably the best out of the box Rolex rep available. Not perfect - but if everyone wants to wait for the usual 2 steps forward and one back then thats cool.
Who knows - I havent even got mine yet...

I still think it is one of the best reps and I was one of those guys worshipping this rep at the start and I still think its awesome rep especially my V1s that I still have. V2's not so much.

Obviously you don't have any gens and you haven't handled many. It is an instant tell i'm sorry as soon as you look at the DW front on you will tell even at 1 foot away (i.e) normal viewing distance for a watch - you can believe what you want.

And why are you even commenting on it if you don't even have 1 yet? I've had 5 through my hands now.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Obviously you don't have any gens and you haven't handled many.

Lol - obviously huh? Actually, I have a few - and my company does a bunch of shoots, design and advertising for the industry as well - so I've handled more than many. But I'm not here to argue on the internet like a little child.

peterpl

24/7/11
Lol - obviously huh? Actually, I have a few - and my company does a bunch of shoots, design and advertising for the industry as well. But I'm not here to argue on the internet like a little child.

Well good then. When you get yours do a side by side comparison with your suppose gens you have and post some pics up on here like I did next to my gen Bluesy. You will notice the difference immediately and it will be the first thing that stands out to you.

Drr80

Renowned Member
12/2/18
El paso, TX
Here's gen vs my v2
f991d3ba3c8be8e2db14c092599ed2e4.jpg
49c790cb27f9db94504fb9e8bb1a7a77.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: szumi

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Well good then. When you get yours do a side by side comparison with your suppose gens you have and post some pics up on here like I did next to my gen Bluesy. You will notice the difference immediately and it will be the first thing that stands out to you.

Wow - what is it with you? As soon as someone disagrees with you you're all about how many gens you have, and how many gen forums you're on and yadda yadda yadda.

Why the insults - 'obviously you don't have any gens and you haven't handled many...' just ... wow.

I've seen my QC's - even posted the date a few pages back.