• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The 16613 Gang - Show off your 16613 TT thread!

PigIron

Patron
13/2/19
CONUS
9177493ab6d8e4e76882b9f3129c73b4.jpg

4a2459785a6bacdfaffd6e16792c7e32.jpg

819b7c12d962cff8a283b720111122a2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aprooholic

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
6/1/21
EU
Hi guys! I need some expert advice. I would like to build a serti dial 16613, I have the dial but I need the watch. I was wondering if BP is the best factory for the 16613 or if there are better factories out there. Another question I have is that from the pictures I have seen of your 16613's there are no rolex markers (written rolex) around the dial edge (as it should be) but when looking at the pictures from TD Hontwatch, there are the rolex markers written all around the dial edge as it is in the moderns subs. How is that possible? Thank you in advance guys!

FREEWIFI

Renowned Member
Certified
24/2/19
Hi guys! I need some expert advice. I would like to build a serti dial 16613, I have the dial but I need the watch. I was wondering if BP is the best factory for the 16613 or if there are better factories out there. Another question I have is that from the pictures I have seen of your 16613's there are no rolex markers (written rolex) around the dial edge (as it should be) but when looking at the pictures from TD Hontwatch, there are the rolex markers written all around the dial edge as it is in the moderns subs. How is that possible? Thank you in advance guys!

There is rep models without the “ROLEXROLEXROLEX” text (RRR or engraved rehaut ) mainly TCs and JFs and startime cases , the new 16610s from ARF doesn’t have the RRR
..Anyway most of the modders can “erase it”

If you got a gen Serti dial, I will go for a nice build using one of those cases and real gold parts ( bezel bracelet and crown)

Reactions: aprooholic

aprooholic

INMATE
6/1/21
EU
There is rep models without the “ROLEXROLEXROLEX” text (RRR or engraved rehaut ) mainly TCs and JFs and startime cases , the new 16610s from ARF doesn’t have the RRR
..Anyway most of the modders can “erase it”

If you got a gen Serti dial, I will go for a nice build using one of those cases and real gold parts ( bezel bracelet and crown)

Thanks a lot for the info!!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Last edited:
Reactions: aprooholic

aprooholic

INMATE
6/1/21
EU
By the way! Do any of you know a TD who is still selling the 16613? Thank you!

aprooholic

INMATE
6/1/21
EU
Hello guys, from what I have been able to read thanks to C Master , the best base watches to mod/franken ar WM9, MBW, and TC. I also have learnt that WM9 are ultra rare to get, and as far as I am concerned none of these 3 factories produce the 16613 anymore. Before pulling the trigger on a BP, I just wanted to make a quick call to all of you guys! If anyone has a MBW or TC collecting dust please feel free to PM me! and once again thank you very much!

Giellea

Patron
Certified
17/5/18
Italy
Yes friend you read that right. unfortunately I can't help you, but I can tell you that before taking a BP you could take a JF or an ARF that are easily found by all TD.

FREEWIFI

Renowned Member
Certified
24/2/19
Hello guys, from what I have been able to read thanks to C Master , the best base watches to mod/franken ar WM9, MBW, and TC. I also have learnt that WM9 are ultra rare to get, and as far as I am concerned none of these 3 factories produce the 16613 anymore. Before pulling the trigger on a BP, I just wanted to make a quick call to all of you guys! If anyone has a MBW or TC collecting dust please feel free to PM me! and once again thank you very much!

WM9 and MBW are almost impossible to find

If you go for a TC- probably you will get a SS model- bear in mind that they come with ETA movement not a clone movement, so you will need to modify the dial to install it. That’s why I will go for a JF or ARF as a base watch.

And also you will need all the gold parts to swap the 16610 into a 16613- which are the most expensive part of this builds

Reactions: Giellea

aprooholic

INMATE
6/1/21
EU
Wow, this look amazing! Are ST still on sale via TD? Or no longer in production as TC or WM9? Thanks a lot

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk