• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BP Seadweller.. Best SD available Period

45acp

I'm Pretty Popular
2/12/11
works out a smidgen cheaper for me to use josh as the shipping for UK with TT is $45 :(

There both 21j's though right ?

Yep, both 21j. It's weird that they would have different pricing structures since I thought they were like married or something.

agentsmith350

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/1/13
Yep, both 21j. It's weird that they would have different pricing structures since I thought they were like married or something.

Lol ! Hmm might go for the eta version from Trevor then if its not much more its just painful paying so much for the postage on one watch :(

risdian

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/3/11
Lol ! Hmm might go for the eta version from Trevor then if its not much more its just painful paying so much for the postage on one watch :(

Would buying from Josh the free shipping AND another with no free shipping forfeit the free shipping? If not then maybe an interesting way to save shipping cost.

45acp

I'm Pretty Popular
2/12/11
No, you should still get free shipping on all your watches, but considering that Andrew sells all the same watches as Josh, there's no reason to buy it when it's $43 extra to save $25 on shipping.

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
I just received mine and I think I might have wasted money on the gen insert.

When I have more time in the next couple of days, I will take some pictures and do a quick and dirt review..

Is it that good?

45acp

I'm Pretty Popular
2/12/11
Is it that good?

At first I read his comment to mean that the gen insert would not fit for some reason. If it means what you think it means, I'm gonna have to order one ASAP. Even though the pearl on this one looks much better, I find that I've never really been happy with the Rolex reps without a gen insert. If this can change that, then I'm excited.

45acp

I'm Pretty Popular
2/12/11
Sead (supermirrors) seems to have this latest version with 21J ..149 with shipping http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/eu-stock-april-140350

21Jewels are good enough or crap? (I always bought swissETA) ..price is very low considering the euro-usd change.. and the watch is even in EU

21j movements are okay, but if you're sure you're gonna keep the watch I would shell out for an Asian eta clone. Trevor sells this same watch with the clone movement for like $180, which is a damn good deal. I'll probably do that once I see some pics.

Robert1

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
11/4/12
21j movements are okay, but if you're sure you're gonna keep the watch I would shell out for an Asian eta clone. Trevor sells this same watch with the clone movement for like $180, which is a damn good deal. I'll probably do that once I see some pics.

Thanks.. I send Sead a message for giving me QC pics.. Just for see if is the same version.. Maybe it cost less not just for the movement but also for less quality in general...

45acp

I'm Pretty Popular
2/12/11
Should be the same version. $149 shipped for the 21j is a good price.

Wilazn

Renowned Member
21/12/11
I guess this slipped under the radar? So from everyone's praise I assume these are pretty close out of box with the Asian clone movement?

bobkat

6/7/12
I guess this slipped under the radar? So from everyone's praise I assume these are pretty close out of box with the Asian clone movement?

Yea wil for sure, I didn't realize they had fixed the pearl and the CGs until a couple of weeks ago.

risdian

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/3/11
No, you should still get free shipping on all your watches, but considering that Andrew sells all the same watches as Josh, there's no reason to buy it when it's $43 extra to save $25 on shipping.

Good point

agentsmith350

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/1/13

Im in the UK so shipping would be 45 , Works out $2 cheaper to use Josh lol , I was thinking of buying it from trevor but he hasnt replied to any of my past emails for a while now

sixers_610

I'm Pretty Popular
15/2/10
Be careful. I believe Trevor tacks on pp fees. It's minor but if you're doing a price comparison, look at Sead/super mirrors.

Sora

Renowned Member
18/5/12
im offering this at $128 shipped with registered airmail for 21j