• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116610lv - hulk - owners club - post em if you got em

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
gen in the bright or semi bright light looks more saturated.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Looks pretty spot!!
Cameras are only able to capture a small portion of varying shades of green on the color spectrum so a lot of times, you may see a nice color but it's just the camera modifying the color.

Represented in the Pic. Inside The triangle is what a camera can capture. Another member had posted this in the zzf hulk thread.
df668e386ff34f07f54b9283ad5caf75.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Astro55

Known Member
6/11/19
Do or do not. There is no try.
Non of the rep inserts look anywhere close to gen in the sunlight or even half light.
its so easy to spot fake hulks. I’ve seen a couple of fakes in the wild couple of weeks ago.

You mean up close yea? On wrist like from 60cm away its hard to spot a real dial vs fake dial in the sun...just from what I have observed.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
You mean up close yea? On wrist like from 60cm away its hard to spot a real dial vs fake dial in the sun...just from what I have observed.

when it comes to hulk and genuine bright and saturated green insert its very easy to spot fake on the wrist for far away. Ive seen all replica inserts and unfortunately non of them are very close to gen when it comes to color and saturation in bright light.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Cameras are only able to capture a small portion of varying shades of green on the color spectrum so a lot of times, you may see a nice color but it's just the camera modifying the color.

Represented in the Pic. Inside The triangle is what a camera can capture. Another member had posted this in the zzf hulk thread.
df668e386ff34f07f54b9283ad5caf75.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

thats an accurate statement.

Reactions: Hazing

Astro55

Known Member
6/11/19
Do or do not. There is no try.
when it comes to hulk and genuine bright and saturated green insert its very easy to spot fake on the wrist for far away. Ive seen all replica inserts and unfortunately non of them are very close to gen when it comes to color and saturation in bright light.

Yea the insert can be spotted relatively easily in the sun and under fluro lighting.

But the DIALS are a bit tougher to spot from far. I have both and the green from the VRF dial is amazing compared to GEN dial in medium / cloudy days (because it is more of a flat green). Under full sunlight tho the GEN shines very very well. But no way of seeig that level of detail on wrist unless you are up close ;)

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Yea the insert can be spotted relatively easily in the sun and under fluro lighting.

But the DIALS are a bit tougher to spot from far. I have both and the green from the VRF dial is amazing compared to GEN dial in medium / cloudy days (because it is more of a flat green). Under full sunlight tho the GEN shines very very well. But no way of seeig that level of detail on wrist unless you are up close ;)

Yes Dials are pretty accurate but insert of the hulk stands out more than dial because gen has saturated green color while all rep inserts are dull.
you can spot those fake hulks in the wild from far away.
so you may have pretty accurate dial and that dull rep insert and your hulk will look fake to anyone who knows how genuine hulk looks like.