• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116610lv - hulk - owners club - post em if you got em

Astro55

Known Member
6/11/19
Do or do not. There is no try.
The dealer I was asking about a jubilee said he can get a moon for like $180 or 190 and arf is not available. Has anyone tried the noob jubilee? I think I'd like to buy it (a jubilee - factory not as important) for an LN GMT.

Any feedback from anyone?

And.... Might as well.
213d190339af67b38625604d005fc3e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I went down this route with my Gen 5 digit sub - from memory I sourced the endlinks from an ebay seller and fitted that to a standard ebay jubilee bracelet.

I’m thinking the same would be possible for the 6 digit subs and a helluva lot cheaer than buying a rep bracelet - ive never done a in depth comparision between my two bracelets but the cheapies off ebay aint too bad in some cases..

Last edited:

WatchGuy>IT

14/5/12
Hi guys, heres my beloved VRF MAX A2836, direct sunlight and cloudy day pics.
I simply love this watch!

Fun fact, on this pic, taken from the Rolex 2019-2020 catalog, the Hulk have an MK1 dial, take a look:

Reactions: KJ2020

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Nice color. Insert is awesome. Dial looks really good there too. Especially those round hour markers. Which factory dial are you sporting there?

Looks sharp ????️????️

Aqq007

Known Member
Patron
Certified
9/7/19
UK

Nice color. Insert is awesome. Dial looks really good there too. Especially those round hour markers. Which factory dial are you sporting there?

Looks sharp ????️????️

Thanks buddy...

This is a GMF dial with ARF markers (re-lumed)

Reactions: srhoque

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
I love the peach GEN numberscolor ! Very hard to replicate.

Non of the rep inserts look anywhere close to gen in the sunlight or even half light.
its so easy to spot fake hulks. I’ve seen a couple of fakes in the wild couple of weeks ago.

Reactions: johnlogan

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Non of the rep inserts look anywhere close to gen in the sunlight or even half light.
its so easy to spot fake hulks. I’ve seen a couple of fakes in the wild couple of weeks ago.

100% buddy!
All REP hulk inserts look way below expectations! I’m stressed out using my Hulk due to this.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA

mobile image hosting

this is locolouie insert against gen insert on the bottom.
its still slightly off.
i actually think if this guy was still around he could eventually come up with VERY accurate insert. Way more accurate than anything on the rep market right now.

Reactions: johnlogan

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15

mobile image hosting

this is locolouie insert against gen insert on the bottom.
its still slightly off.
i actually think if this guy was still around he could eventually come up with VERY accurate insert. Way more accurate than anything on the rep market right now.

These looks like both are REPs.