• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Daytona / Yacht-Master I & II

Dynamitedave

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/7/17
Abu dhabi
Have just seen the puretime newsletter. What are thoughts on the ARF 116500.
It's advertised as new slimline chrono.

Is this the exciting update they've been talking about?

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
For the noob 116622 does the a2824 have the same case and crown as gen or should I just opt for the sa3135. Been reading through the yacht master mega review and saw multiple conflicting statements in other threads.

Sent from my iPad using RWI

The only difference is the crown height, this is something anyone would notice and it's even hard for the human eye to see this without a zoomed in picture.
Just go for the 2824 it's much more solid and easier serviceable
The 3135 is weak..

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
I think he made a thread about it somewhere, there's a couple of modifications needed to be done but I don't think it was really difficult
My 23J is already having the central second freezed, and the subdials @3 and @9 too, so I just hope the subdials @6 is placed OK.
If YES that could be an easy swap.
And my case being heavily modded to be as close to Gen as it can be (which is "not that close" I must admit) ...

Sent from the RWI App

Blackcalf

Known Member
5/6/17
Madrid
Hi,
I was looking for a best version of 116500LN white dial. I ordered AR factory one, but I didn't know that subdial for chronograph doesn't work. So today my dealer inform me about it, and i want to change it for the Noob factory one. The most important thing for me it's a digits on the bezel, are slightly darker then AR version and Gen watch. So if I order it will be possible at the future to change for any one is better ? Can somebody tell me what parts can I also change to make a good Franken of this model? Thanks.
dc6ef18605d328a87ffbe2860979d9e9.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk