• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BTF full precious metal models are out!

rolexlover79

Known Member
10/7/21
Is it just me or the case shape for precious metals is totally wrong on these and they used the same case shape as the steel models?

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Only 116518 (strap models) White Gold and Platinum models have a different case.
And rose gold. Basically easier to say that only the yellow gold models have the same case set up and all other metals are different. :lol:

Reactions: KJ2020 and BiH855

BreitlingBoi

Horology Curious
24/10/19
CONUS
zHH82b.jpg
zHHtv5.jpg
zHHr6p.jpg
zHHQjF.jpg
zHHCJE.jpg
zHHlOt.jpg
zHHTan.jpg
zHHpk2.jpg
zHHXp3.jpg
zHH48D.jpg
zHHdFs.jpg
zHHwAY.jpg

QCs from Hont of the 116508 “John Mayer “ for information and reference of the members.

Already GL’d. No QC assistance required.

Last edited:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
zHH82b.jpg

zHHlOt.jpg

QCs from Hont of the 116508 “John Mayer “ for information and reference of the members.

Already GL’d. No QC assistance required.

This looks very good bro, congrats. What is Hont charging?

Otisb1028

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/2/22
I just placed an order for a green dial through Ryan at Intime.

he quoted $828 + shipping.

mmaggi

Renowned Member
17/2/22
New York, USA
I contacted Hont and he told me $738 w/free delivery. He also said that he currently has NO inventory and is waiting for the factory to send more. He also said "Factory not have too many for sale". So it appears that for now, supplies from the factory are very limited.

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
How does the BF all gold Daytona compare to an all gold Noob Daytona that were more expensive?

Last edited:

Bullflo3

Supporter
Certified
13/2/18
How does the BF all gold Daytona compare to an all gold Noob Daytona that were more expensive?

I can’t speak for BF but Noobs gold is garbage. All of mine faded rather quickly. My other gold reps on the other hand have held up great (all with proper care). I am curious to everyone’s consensus on BTFs gold color. Spot on? Too “orangey”? To me they look solid in the pics we’ve seen thus far but of course holding judgment until fellow members get their hands on them.

Reactions: KJ2020

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16
I can’t speak for BF but Noobs gold is garbage. All of mine faded rather quickly. My other gold reps on the other hand have held up great (all with proper care). I am curious to everyone’s consensus on BTFs gold color. Spot on? Too “orangey”? To me they look solid in the pics we’ve seen thus far but of course holding judgment until fellow members get their hands on them.

Nikz19 says "Gold color totally sucks- looks very brassy"

Its a beautiful rep, you can have it, use it and send Nikz to replate if you dont like the gold tone. Its cheap compared to SS version (considering this is + gold plated), so there is a room for spending some $ for a good replating job.

Reactions: Bullflo3