• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Daytona 116520 Black Actual Watch Detailed Pictures Sharing

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hi guys,

Just received the Clean Factory 116520 steel bezel black dial real watch in hand.

Some pictures sharing as follows for you:
More pictures can go our website to have a look too.

---------------

Updates for this thread:
About the dial printing error at 33 position, have checked with factory.
Got answered as:
This is just a dial printing error on the sample they gave us, their official release stock wont have this issue.

ZWVCnK.jpg

ZWVUid.jpg

ZWVcre.jpg

ZWVnJZ.jpg

ZWV0wT.jpg

ZWVMXR.jpg

ZWVkpA.jpg

ZWVsxg.jpg

ZWVxdQ.jpg

ZWV9Za.jpg

ZWVGnf.jpg

ZWVPFy.jpg

ZWVorX.jpg

ZWVfJG.jpg

ZWVlfp.jpg

ZWV8Xq.jpg

ZWVgzs.jpg

ZWVi26.jpg

ZWVFdh.jpg

ZWVY0D.jpg

ZWVTu0.jpg

ZWVhFF.jpg

ZWV75U.jpg

ZWVjJr.jpg

ZWVqf8.jpg

ZWVHtI.jpg

ZWVOz3.jpg

ZWVX2o.jpg

ZWVtjb.jpg

All the best
Li from JTIME

Last edited:

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
I see they are keeping the fat subdial theme going on this black release as-well :)

To bad, everything else looks good.

Looks like anyone wanting a black Daytona has to wait for round 2 (Or go gen dial)

Last edited:

mistermagoo

9/8/17
I see they are keeping the fat subdial theme going on this black release as-well :)

To bad, everything else looks good.

Looks like anyone wanting a black Daytona has to wait for round 2 (Or go gen dial)

Clean can get the subdial size correct for the White dial but not the Black dial. Makes little sense.

Reactions: Fab87pz

domiffm

buffalo is sick
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
The thing is just how obvious the oversized subdial size is.

If you know and compare it to the Gen dial (or are used to the ARF dial which is pretty great - but not perfect though), you will notice the difference. Although I have to admit that this is a great basis and we should be glad this came on the market again. Just change dial and you’re good to go.

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
I wonder why the white 116520 is still waiting ... which is the best or the worst to be released later than the others? I hope it hasn't had any production problems. however, there must be a reason ..

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I wonder why the white 116520 is still waiting ... which is the best or the worst to be released later than the others? I hope it hasn't had any production problems. however, there must be a reason ..

Maybe save the best for last, hopefully :p

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Clean can get the subdial size correct for the White dial but not the Black dial. Makes little sense.

Well Noob did the same ting, just the other way around :)

Either way, this would be a great base for anyone wanting a 116520, just slap a gen dial and hands on, and you got a really nice rep. It’s still possible to find the gen dials for this one at reasonable prices.

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
WTF, look like something is missing.????????????
The 27 and 33 lines are from different periods. Uneven. That's f*cked up on a really nice watch overall and a very good base. I hope they fix it soon and then I'll pull the trigger.

Also, the "150" on the bezel is too close to the dot above. It's almost an i50

Reactions: Björn_Ironside

mistermagoo

9/8/17
Well Noob did the same ting, just the other way around :)

Either way, this would be a great base for anyone wanting a 116520, just slap a gen dial and hands on, and you got a really nice rep. It’s still possible to find the gen dials for this one at reasonable prices.

How much are you expecting to spend on a gen dial, if you're intending to mod this Daytona?