• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Daytona 116500 Actual Watch Detailed Pictures Sharing

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
The dial crown is pretty bad. The insert font "units per hour" looks so weird next to gen!
Also the red "Daytona" on dial looks like a different shade.

Honestly it seems like they released this in a rush for the holidays. I mean even the movement from the pics look like it was engraved with a butter knife.

Definitely waiting this one out for a V2.

Last edited:

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Some gen pics on Google have thicker font inserts it looks like and brighter red Daytona font. Maybe it's a 2021 version?

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19

You have bright red here but insert font has plastic covering over it so can't really tell if it's thick or not but I'm leaning towards it being thick and that says 2021 model.

Plantagenet

7/12/18
Europe
Arf dial and bracelet, clean case and bezel, noob movement. Maybe this will be the ultimate build ????

Reactions: wNe

greenbeans

Known Member
12/9/20
I'm seeing a lot of conflicting info on the movement.
Li said it's identical to the Noob movement, other members are saying it's a less reliable version. What is this based on? How do you know it's less reliable? Or is it pure speculation?

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
Li said it's identical to the Noob movement, other members are saying it's a less reliable version. What is this based on? How do you know it's less reliable? Or is it pure speculation?

I’m gonna go ahead and trust the input of the only person on these forums who has actually handled the watches, Li and other TDs.

Until a member gets it in hand and can do a tear down, we won’t know. The ppl receiving info that the new 4130 is inferior are the same ppl who received the groundbreaking info that the clone 4130 and dandong were gone forever ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09

For the time being, I think we should assume it is the same movement as the noob, but CF is assembling it and engraving the areas that need engraving. How I take it is that CF better ensure they do a clean job with the engraving and ensure metal shavings do not enter the movement.

Reactions: greenbeans

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
I hate when I have to check 3 different thread for the same releases lol.

When 116520 gonna be released I will have 7+ tab to refresh every hour :D

End of December

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
High resolution comparison of a Gen and the Black Dial Clean V1...
​​​​​​
jBW8VX.jpg

It still looks like the red Daytona font is a different shade of red on the clean. The crown on the dial is still a instant giveaway.

It looks like the dial markers on clean are either not thick enough or a different colour. Or both. Though a side by side comparison with gen will never go well for any replica. This is all minor stuff. Rep Daytona always needed gen dials anyway. I'm glad we're getting the 4130 movement back and the ARF bracelet added.

Last edited:

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
This looks like a solid release from Clean, just curious about the Dandong stopped 4130 story, a new release with an exctinct movement ?

I told you the EWF Daytona was a useless purchase. The 4130 movement was being sold still with no engravings so it was being built still. I figured ARF would pick it up but clean is good too.

watchchris

7/7/06
Conus
Looks close enough for me.

Nowadays, I get a rep as much for the movement as for the dial and case. The movement looks great. Not that I will ever see it.

Does anyone make an exhibition caseback?

Sign me up.

Last edited:

mistermagoo

9/8/17
Looks close enough for me.

Nowadays, I get a rep as much for the movement as for the dial and case. The movement looks great. Not that I will ever see it.

Does anyone make an exhibition caseback?

Sign me up.

$798.00. Get your wallet out.