• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Daytona 116500 Actual Watch Detailed Pictures Sharing

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hi guys

A few days ago, I have posted something about the Clean Factory new SA4130 Daytona releasing info, link as follows:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...-factory-new-4130-daytona-dial-pictures-leaks

I noticed some so-called actual watch pictures and videos shared over forums, but these all were not real.

Now we have got the first batch stock of Panda 116500 in hand as well as a single piece of 116500 black.
Since these CF Daytona models are given serious attention by people and I got quite a lot of messages and emails for them these days, so we worked a whole night to take some detailed pictures want to share with you guys here.

Some info about these new Daytona as follows as well: (Based on what I saw myself and some info provided by factory)
1. Specs: 904L Steel, SA4130 Super Clone Movement (exactly same movement that Noob Factory used before), ARF made 904L bracelet, Clean Factory Bezel Insert, Clean Factory Dial, Buff Factory Hands Set, Thickness 12.25mm.
2. Due to combining those parts mentioned in No.1 point as well as the movement purchasing cost is much higher than before "Big Raids", CF Daytona price is indeed higher than Noob Daytona.
3. Sealing ring between the case and glass are purely transparent. (Not showing as white color anymore)
4. The glass edge and higherness than insert are very close to genuine.
5. The bezel insert is still the best aftermarket rep insert for Daytona.
6. Markers on the dial are all with rounded edge, lume fillment is good, sub-dial size looks very nice.
7. Bracelet and SEL fitment is nice, back side is a bit lower than the lug which is same as genuine.

Anyways, here are some fresh pictures as follows to share to your guys:
(For some model detailed pictures, I will update on my website in the products listings later)

ZKdJzI.jpg

ZKd1X8.jpg

ZKdQx3.jpg

ZKdCdo.jpg

ZKdcub.jpg

ZKdRnL.jpg

ZKdnF2.jpg

ZKd05K.jpg

ZKdeJd.jpg

ZKdkfe.jpg

ZKdstZ.jpg

ZKd2zT.jpg

ZKd92R.jpg

ZKdGdA.jpg

ZKdoug.jpg

ZKdw0Q.jpg

ZKdfFa.jpg

ZKdl5f.jpg

ZKdNQy.jpg

ZKdgfX.jpg

ZKditG.jpg

ZKdSbp.jpg

ZKdT2q.jpg

ZKd766.jpg

ZKdYjs.jpg

ZKdd0h.jpg

ZKdjS0.jpg

ZKdqAD.jpg

ZKdLQF.jpg

ZKdXtr.jpg

ZKdOlU.jpg

ZKd3b8.jpg

ZKd49I.jpg

ZKdaj3.jpg

ZKdr6o.jpg

ZKjbMg.jpg

ZKjz6A.jpg

ZKjWqR.jpg

ZKjK9T.jpg

ZKjEvZ.jpg

ZKju3e.jpg

ZKjZld.jpg

ZKjVCK.jpg

ZKdBA2.jpg

ZKdASL.jpg

ZKd5Mb.jpg

All the best
Li from JTime

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Not bad
caseback have much wider polished part than gen

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
To be honest,lugs and case looks better than noob but sels are not perfect as they described,on white sample are better but on black one are not good,gen sels have little recession and they are lower than lugs but on black samples they are even higher than lugs on some angles
i will try my noob bracelet on this case

Kevstah

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/6/20
This looks like a solid release from Clean, just curious about the Dandong stopped 4130 story, a new release with an exctinct movement ?

mrlemonjello

Known Member
22/4/20
Thanks Li! Waiting for the experts on this, of which I am not. But looks pretty good to me, especially the black dial. The SEL recess looks a bit problematic, but that's what Everest straps are for. So the question is: get one now, or wait for V2 (and risk never getting one).

mdal86

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/5/10
What do you guys mean by the sel being an issue. Wouldn’t a gen bracelet fix that or are you referring to the way they met the lugs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
What is up with the caseback? Is it thicker than gen, or did they just polish a larger circle?

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
Hi guys

A few days ago, I have posted something about the Clean Factory new SA4130 Daytona releasing info, link as follows:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...-factory-new-4130-daytona-dial-pictures-leaks

I noticed some so-called actual watch pictures and videos shared over forums, but these all were not real.

Now we have got the first batch stock of Panda 116500 in hand as well as a single piece of 116500 black.
Since these CF Daytona models are given serious attention by people and I got quite a lot of messages and emails for them these days, so we worked a whole night to take some detailed pictures want to share with you guys here.

Some info about these new Daytona as follows as well: (Based on what I saw myself and some info provided by factory)
1. Specs: 904L Steel, SA4130 Super Clone Movement (exactly same movement that Noob Factory used before), ARF made 904L bracelet, Clean Factory Bezel Insert, Clean Factory Dial, Buff Factory Hands Set, Thickness 12.25mm.
2. Due to combining those parts mentioned in No.1 point as well as the movement purchasing cost is much higher than before "Big Raids", CF Daytona price is indeed higher than Noob Daytona.
3. Sealing ring between the case and glass are purely transparent. (Not showing as white color anymore)
4. The glass edge and higherness than insert are very close to genuine.
5. The bezel insert is still the best aftermarket rep insert for Daytona.
6. Markers on the dial are all with rounded edge, lume fillment is good, sub-dial size looks very nice.
7. Bracelet and SEL fitment is nice, back side is a bit lower than the lug which is same as genuine.

Anyways, here are some fresh pictures as follows to share to your guys:
(For some model detailed pictures, I will update on my website in the products listings later)

ZKdJzI.jpg

ZKd1X8.jpg

ZKdQx3.jpg

ZKdCdo.jpg

ZKdcub.jpg

ZKdRnL.jpg

ZKdnF2.jpg

ZKd05K.jpg

ZKdeJd.jpg

ZKdkfe.jpg

ZKdstZ.jpg

ZKd2zT.jpg

ZKd92R.jpg

ZKdGdA.jpg

ZKdoug.jpg

ZKdw0Q.jpg

ZKdfFa.jpg

ZKdl5f.jpg

ZKdNQy.jpg

ZKdgfX.jpg

ZKditG.jpg

ZKdSbp.jpg

ZKdT2q.jpg

ZKd766.jpg

ZKdYjs.jpg

ZKdd0h.jpg

ZKdjS0.jpg

ZKdqAD.jpg

ZKdLQF.jpg

ZKdXtr.jpg

ZKdOlU.jpg

ZKd3b8.jpg

ZKd49I.jpg

ZKdaj3.jpg

ZKdr6o.jpg

ZKjbMg.jpg

ZKjz6A.jpg

ZKjWqR.jpg

ZKjK9T.jpg

ZKjEvZ.jpg

ZKju3e.jpg

ZKjZld.jpg

ZKjVCK.jpg

ZKdBA2.jpg

ZKdASL.jpg

ZKd5Mb.jpg

All the best
Li from JTime

Amazing Li, thanks for the photos and info!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Engraving is not as good as Noob but is much better than the post raid Noob and DiWs. Maybe it will improve over time. These look very good overall. Can't wait to see the price.

ZKjWqR.jpg

Noob
jtx4R5.jpg

Noob and post raid DiW
j8OsvF.jpg

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Engraving is not as good as Noob but is much better than the post raid Noob and DiWs. Maybe it will improve over time. These look very good overall. Can't wait to see the price.

ZKjWqR.jpg

Noob
jtx4R5.jpg

Noob and post raid DiW
j8OsvF.jpg

$788 for them it looks like.

Is the movement same as noob though? Will it be as reliable?

Reactions: Thunderdog

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Looks great except for the lume on markers being too yellow compared to the dial color

Reactions: Kevstah