• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF new release 126618/126613 submariner with VS 3235 movement

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
in this photo, in this light .. the gold looks really great

Had it posted before. Same watch next to gen
0e1b8724206bbd7432f6f6705cdf6171.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Has anyone got a picture of the movement? The amplitude on the 3235 is way lower than a 3135. The amplitude on the qc from gazaa is over 300. The most i have seen on a real vs3235 is 270-290.

Gaz1a

Franken Monster
Patron
Certified
6/4/21
LAX
Has anyone got a picture of the movement? The amplitude on the 3235 is way lower than a 3135. The amplitude on the qc from gazaa is over 300. The most i have seen on a real vs3235 is 270-290.

The angle is 52 - does that have anything to do with it perhaps?

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Had it posted before. Same watch next to gen
0e1b8724206bbd7432f6f6705cdf6171.jpg

Nice. My 116618 from VSF is very orange. It's going for plating soon. It was one of the first. I ordered it as soon as Andrew listed it, the later ones are much better, yours is the 2nd I've seen side by side with gen and it looks amazing.

Colour aside though, my VSF116618 is the best watch of all my VSF's, best of the best. It has everything - perfect bezel operation like gen, perfect smooth and tight with no gritty threads screwing and unscrewing crown like gen, ultra smooth movement wind like gen, 4 perfect SEL recesses and a perfect glider. It has everything right but the colour. And what a feel, I love what they have coated it with, wtf is that? It feels amazing. A bit more weight is all that's missing.

macarone How is yours?

Last edited:
Reactions: macarone

macarone

Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Nice. My 116618 from VSF is very orange. It's going for plating soon. It was one of the first. I ordered it as soon as Andrew listed it, the later ones are much better, yours is the 2nd I've seen side by side with gen and it looks amazing.

Colour aside though, my VSF116618 is the best watch of all my VSF's, best of the best. It has everything - perfect bezel operation like gen, perfect smooth and tight with no gritty threads screwing and unscrewing crown like gen, ultra smooth movement wind like gen, 4 perfect SEL recesses and a perfect glider. It has everything right but the colour. And what a feel, I love what they have coated it with, wtf is that? It feels amazing. A bit more weight is all that's missing.

macarone How is yours?

Mine is fine! Keeps great time, no mods and feels as gen except for the weight lol. It’s a fun piece actually just sitting on a winder. My rep rule is no gold plated pieces but this was an exception.

Reactions: StreetFighter

Patekki

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/21
Netherlands
Mine is fine! Keeps great time, no mods and feels as gen except for the weight lol. It’s a fun piece actually just sitting on a winder. My rep rule is no gold plated pieces but this was an exception.

where did you purchased you're VSF?

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia

the no plated piece rule also applies to me since I had a full daydate yg .. pieces too demanding for me.
I saw the TT live on a guy's wrist, and I fell in love with it. black and gold is an exceptional pairing and is not too heavy on the wrist. has an unsurpassed style in my opinion.

I had promised myself to take a clean (due to the good stock plating) in the new year. Then, with the unexpected release of this vsf, ... well, we all know what happened to my promise

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia

the no plated piece rule also applies to me since I had a full daydate yg .. pieces too demanding for me.
I saw the TT live on a guy's wrist, and I fell in love with it. black and gold is an exceptional pairing and is not too heavy on the wrist. has an unsurpassed style in my opinion.

I had promised myself to take a clean (due to the good stock plating) in the new year. Then, with the unexpected release of this vsf, ... well, we all know what happened to my promise

Reactions: StreetFighter

Fisherman1980

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
18/9/21

hey macarons, street fighter , and bjorn what’s your opinion on the 2 tone color gold of the clean factory vs. vsf?

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20

This one looks pretty tan, nothing like yours :(

Pics cannot be used as a guide, never. Digital camera mess about too much with saturation and contrasts, it has been proven that previous VSF gold colour is spot on compared to gen.

We'll need to wait until the new ones are in hand to judge. If it's crap then we get them replated, big deal. Only a big deal if you are a newbie. If you want the best it takes time and experience, the best is not ootb in this hobby. Refinement and light mods make the best watches?

macarone

Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
hey macarons, street fighter , and bjorn what’s your opinion on the 2 tone color gold of the clean factory vs. vsf?

It’s a lighting game and in pics certain background colors don’t help with the tones. Overall the cf alone is a good alternative.