• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 4130 Daytonas.

Rocket14

Known Member
22/9/21
You will have the same 7750 with frozen 3+9 subdials just like every other ARF. Not a bad thing, the watch is super reliable and excellent quality. The noob was preferred due to the 100% working chrono, I have one and it is fantastic. Do I use the chrono, no not too often but nice to know I could.

Good to know, thank you for your insight. Just need them to arrive now….. Shipping taking forever at the mo’. Cheers

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Its CF - What were you expecting?

At least they are honest about the inside being as badly assembled as the outside.

Honesty is a massive leap for those guys.

I assume it’s a translation thing. When I read the advert, I understood it to mean that the movement won’t have Rolex engraving (ie it’s a rough design). I don’t think it means that the movement needs a service or it’s a rough assembly...I’m sure we’ll find out soon enough tho.

RainbowNato

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/11/21
I assume it’s a translation thing. When I read the advert, I understood it to mean that the movement won’t have Rolex engraving (ie it’s a rough design). I don’t think it means that the movement needs a service or it’s a rough assembly...I’m sure we’ll find out soon enough tho.

mhmm I read it as they will have to disassemble it themselves (themselves being CF I assume), engrave, then reassemble. This process might cause the extra "rotor noise", claimed by them.

Reactions: mech500

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe

Sir. the movement will be engraved. iv spoken to Li - Jtime. Also told me it will be released this year, in December.

Reactions: mech500

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
December is now mate! So soon it seems. Now the dilemma.. Jump on 'em as we did with the first CF GMT batches or wait? :p

Reactions: P..DR..D

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
December is now mate! So soon it seems. Now the dilemma.. Jump on 'em as we did with the first CF GMT batches or wait? :p

Ehi friend,

don't get caught up in compulsive daytona shopping. lol
however, to me, whether the movement is engraved or not, I couldn't care less. I do not open the caseback in my house. let alone outside.

all paranoia in my opinion

lol

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
the fear of finding a pepsi v1 in your hands is great.
this time I will try to get patience from myself, waiting to understand what it will be like

Last edited:

orangegrünlila

Known Member
1/12/18
EU
It is available in December?
Can‘t wait to buy that watch in february after CF stopped their shenanigans with fresh released watches (pepsi v1, v2…)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
This is the reply I got from my TD (Zack at Dr. Time) when I asked him about Clean getting access to the 4130 movement: "I heard a few factories got the 4130 clone movement, and there are some fake Noob Daytona with 4130 clone movements being sold. It is likely Clean will have their Daytona coming out too."

Reactions: j21

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
jrmSyW.jpg

looks like we’ll be getting a nice 116520 with a proper case and short clasp.